Should people be allowed to worship a god of hate?

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's not true. The lady in this video who was once involved in that proves otherwise.

Most of the stories about SRA are completely fabricated and found to be hoaxes. I'm not saying that kind of stuff never happens, but it's incredibly uncommon.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hate speech is not permitted, but any worship is. Should hate worship or worship of a god of hate be permitted?
When they decide that I worship a god of hate, should they be able to ban that? The cultural elites have already figured out they don't like my religion. So far they are stuck putting up with it. But when they figure out they can ban it by calling it hate speech, how long do I have?

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that's what (some) Christians believe about him. I don't think that's what Satan worshippers believe about him.

Let's see what God says about him, I only care what the Lord says not what some group of deceived say or think.

Satan is darkness and the darkness hates light.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Let's see what God says about him, I only care what the Lord says not what some group of deceived say or think.

Satan is darkness and the darkness hates light.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
That's great. Is that what Satanists believe?

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's great. Is that what Satanists believe?

I'm fairly certain that real satanist know they are demonized and they are full of hate towards GOD and GOD's people. Maybe you have not encountered a real satanist or been in this level of warfare spiritually. I assure you, the enemy is real, he hates any believer with a passion. What they actually think is moot, they are deceived, demonized, and in many cases welcome it.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm fairly certain that real satanist know they are demonized and they are full of hate towards GOD and GOD's people. Maybe you have not encountered a real satanist or been in this level of warfare spiritually. I assure you, the enemy is real, he hates any believer with a passion. What they actually think is moot, they are deceived, demonized, and in many cases welcome it.
Oh. "REAL" Satanists. Of course.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What SRA stories do you think are fabricated and hoaxes?

Lots of them promoted by people like Mike Warnke, Rebecca Brown, Hal Lindsey, etc. All proven to be hoaxes. In fact I'm not aware of a single proven case. The FBI investigated and found none of the stories credible.

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

What do you think leads people to be in such situations? Insanity, depravity? Why would anyone want to be deceived?

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think leads people to be in such situations? Insanity, depravity? Why would anyone want to be deceived?

That is a good question. There are probably a myriad of paths that are taken.

But let's look at the enemies tactics with the temptation of Jesus.

He used;
Lust of the eyes - I will give you the kingdom of the worlds if you bow down and worship me
Lust of the flesh - turn these stones to bread
Pride of life - Throw yourself from the top of this temple and he will send his Holy Angles to grab you lest your foot dash a stone

I do not think he has changed his tactics one bit. Of course all his promises are lies unlike the promises of the Lord which are true and faithful.

If people stop and think for example about the prosperity gospel being preached. What is the core of that doctrine. Simple, greed, give 10% and extra and GOD will give you 30,60, 100 fold return. That is essentially fitting in to all three tactics that the devil used against Jesus if we stop and think.

Give money to get rich - Lust of the eyes, you can buy all you desire
Give money to get rich - Lust of the flesh, you can live an extravagant lifestyle, turning stone to bread so to speak.
Give money to get rich - Pride of life, you are testing GOD treating him like a slot machine and dumping money in expecting to hit a jackpot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why don't the police know of her?

They are also in the PD. A lot of police departments also do not put this public for a lot of reasons. One it will panic the public. Two, it is possible the victim was a minor so they need to protect their identity. There are a lot of reasons. I am not sure why you find this hard to believe.

Do you believe that there is a real enemy satan and he runs a kingdom just as the bible tells us? Do you somehow think that he is just taking a break and this was only in biblical times? All you have to do is look around you, look at the music industry, it is over ran by satanic sets and it is totally in the open these days. The agenda is on TV even, shows like Lucifer and so on...either you are in a bubble or you have zero discernment. Both of which is a dangerous place to be, unaware of the enemy attacking your mind.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Why don't the police know of her?
She says some of the people who abused here were police and Satanists, and she was taken from school, so the teachers knew. She seems to just side with forgiving rather than court.

And Sean Feucht says that Germany is in no good condition, there are more registered warlocks than pastors.

This young lady is ministry for Satanists and is helping a young German man kidnapped by Luciferians as a baby, for ritual abuse.

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She says some of the people who abused here were police and Satanists, and she was taken from school, so the teachers knew. She seems to just side with forgiving rather than court.

And Sean Feucht says that Germany is in no good condition, there are more registered warlocks than pastors.

This young lady is ministry for Satanists and is helping a young German man kidnapped by Luciferians as a baby, ritual abuse.

I just pointed this out and this supports what I just said.....

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

This young lady is ministry for Satanists and is helping a young German man kidnapped by Luciferians as a baby, for ritual abuse.
Uh-huh. Any corroborating evidence? At all?

Upvote 0