Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is my 5th time to transferred to another Group because of Schedule Conflict in my work, those 3 groups are really great and helped me a lot to my spiritual growth, except for 2nd and 5th which is my group now.

I want to talk to my cell group leader, we are only two because I can only go in the afternoon after my work...but my struggle to him, I'm really having difficult to have a communication to him, let's say I'm going to message him, then he will reply on the next day, even he is active in social media and posting some stuff.

not unlike before, my group is really good in communication which helps me a lot..

I really love evangelizing, I always talk to a lot of lost people everyday...we have a plan also to engage new Christians I evangelize to him but communication to him is difficult.

but I feel like this isn't the right group for me...I want to tell this kind of things to him, but my question is, he maybe get pressure about this If I open about this to him?

and my 2nd question is, is this ok If I want to transfer to another group again because of this communication conflict?

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Aldrin :) It is so good to see you :) God bless you :)

There are group leaders who make a point of saying we should be able to talk with them about problems. And they might say they should be accountable to us, so we are even welcome to tell them when they are wrong.

So, does this leader make a point of welcoming you to talk with him about problems and even to point out how you see him to be wrong, at times?

If he does not believe in accountability and openness by the leader, I would say this is a deficiency. And in case he is deficient like this, you are not the only one who has a problem with him.

In my case, I might not confront him. But I might pray for the group and trust God to use me to share things which can help him and others in the group. I might not be direct with him, but offer scriptures which he can see point out how he is wrong.

For example, I might talk about >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

You might ask him how this scripture applies to leaders, plus does it apply to ones who are not official leaders?

And I would pray about if and how I would talk with him. More than once, I have had a pastor who was an issue for me. And the leadership removed them, without me getting involved. If you have a for real group of leaders, it is possible they know about problem pastors and leaders.

So, first of all > do you trust the leadership as a whole, of your church? If you do, you can talk with a leader who you have good communication with. And you can stay in the group so you can share good things to help anyone who is able to listen and benefit from God's word through you. You can share alone with other members of your group . . . not so you can discuss the leader, but so you can feed one another good things. And yes you can talk with the leader, and be led by the Lord.

Yes trust Jesus :) Jesus does say to talk with your brother if you have a problem with the person, right? But be prayerful in preparation so you are ready for love and ready to be a good example.

And how much is it possible that you are part of the communication problem? We can be wrong, too.

"He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness." (Hebrews 5:2)

Upvote 0

Aldrin25

Jun 7, 2019
Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi, Aldrin :) It is so good to see you :) God bless you :)

There are group leaders who make a point of saying we should be able to talk with them about problems. And they might say they should be accountable to us, so we are even welcome to tell them when they are wrong.

So, does this leader make a point of welcoming you to talk with him about problems and even to point out how you see him to be wrong, at times?

If he does not believe in accountability and openness by the leader, I would say this is a deficiency. And in case he is deficient like this, you are not the only one who has a problem with him.

In my case, I might not confront him. But I might pray for the group and trust God to use me to share things which can help him and others in the group. I might not be direct with him, but offer scriptures which he can see point out how he is wrong.

For example, I might talk about >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

You might ask him how this scripture applies to leaders, plus does it apply to ones who are not official leaders?

And I would pray about if and how I would talk with him. More than once, I have had a pastor who was an issue for me. And the leadership removed them, without me getting involved. If you have a for real group of leaders, it is possible they know about problem pastors and leaders.

So, first of all > do you trust the leadership as a whole, of your church? If you do, you can talk with a leader who you have good communication with. And you can stay in the group so you can share good things to help anyone who is able to listen and benefit from God's word through you. You can share alone with other members of your group . . . not so you can discuss the leader, but so you can feed one another good things. And yes you can talk with the leader, and be led by the Lord.

Yes trust Jesus :) Jesus does say to talk with your brother if you have a problem with the person, right? But be prayerful in preparation so you are ready for love and ready to be a good example.

And how much is it possible that you are part of the communication problem? We can be wrong, too.

"He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness." (Hebrews 5:2)
thank you..I'll try to talk to him in a good way, pray for me.

Upvote 0