Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Married or not, if he's not the father he is not the father..
Also, unless the law is changed you can put any name you want for the father on the birth cert. Paper work for birth cert. is offered in the hospital and can be done by the mother alone. Doesn't mean it can't be contested later on.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,767.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Assuming this isn't a troll, I think your husband has every right to divorce you and leave you to look after the children. Good luck doing that on your own because any man of fortitude wouldn't submit to this sort of cuckoldry. So maybe for your own benefit you should keep lying to your husband. You obviously don't respect him or love him, so why not continue using him?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Married or not, if he's not the father he is not the father..
Also, unless the law is changed you can put any name you want for the father on the birth cert. Paper work for birth cert. is offered in the hospital and can be done by the mother alone. Doesn't mean it can't be contested later on.

There is another consideration, if this is real.

What she is doing is actually fraud.... Fraud normally is thought of as something done by strangers... But in this case, it is misleading for financial gain etc. because she has admitted that her husband might divorce her and is considering the deception with lieing etc.. So this ends up being one of those cases, with a wife like that who needs an enemy?

But in this case, hopefully this is just shaggy dog story post... if not feel sorry for hubby.

Upvote 0

Contrite Spirit

Kathy P
Sep 15, 2020
Pooler
✟10,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Okay, I'm new here. But this is ridiculous. Was I supposed to check my brain at the door when I signed on? Between this and the person who got shot in the head by a demon, I just don't know.

I thought this was a forum for intelligent exchanges between people of faith. And I see that in many areas it is. But just because one is a Christian doesn't mean that we should allow people to make fools of us.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is another consideration, if this is real.

What she is doing is actually fraud.... Fraud normally is thought of as something done by strangers... But in this case, it is misleading for financial gain etc. because she has admitted that her husband might divorce her and is considering the deception with lieing etc.. So this ends up being one of those cases, with a wife like that who needs an enemy?

But in this case, hopefully this is just shaggy dog story post... if not feel sorry for hubby.

I would add that with a wife like this that it's no small wonder that he has anxiety issues...she is definitely a cause for them.

If this behavior and attitude is any indication...she is directly responsible for many of his anxieties.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, I'm new here. But this is ridiculous. Was I supposed to check my brain at the door when I signed on? Between this and the person who got shot in the head by a demon, I just don't know.

I thought this was a forum for intelligent exchanges between people of faith. And I see that in many areas it is. But just because one is a Christian doesn't mean that we should allow people to make fools of us.

Oh I dare say that this is the internet and as such is a source of anonymity for people to post up all kinds of garbage. Even going to the extreme of complaining about anything that isn't perfectly politically correct.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Yeah but unfortunately people will be willing to swallow anything for their entertainment.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah but unfortunately people will be willing to swallow anything for their entertainment.

Yeah but at this point in quarantine I'm good with some entertainment...

I'm soooo bored.

I'd love to go back to work and my friends have been asking for me too. But I also know that I would most definitely get the virus and lose all sense of taste and smell. And for someone who loves to make gourmet food...

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah but at this point in quarantine I'm good with some entertainment...

I'm soooo bored.

I'd love to go back to work and my friends have been asking for me too. But I also know that I would most definitely get the virus and lose all sense of taste and smell. And for someone who loves to make gourmet food...
Well entertainment should not be based on blatant lies in a forum where honest Christian advice is asked and given. Not outlandish stories for fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course you are right...

But I'm guessing that the number of trolls increase with no such moral compunction as well because of boredom.
That’s true. Unfortunately, trolling seems to be a constant for a lot of Christian forums. Entertaining this stuff is not something that seems to fit in with Christianity. The post attacks things on several levels that Christians claim to be sacred.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Entertaining this stuff is not something that seems to fit in with Christianity.

True, but the Elaborate Scenario Troll gets web HITS. What are we on now, page SIX? It works, so every website with a comments section has them (for they are Legion).

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True, but the Elaborate Scenario Troll gets web HITS. What are we on now, page SIX? It works, so every website with a comments section has them (for they are Legion).
Yes... that’s all I’ll say. :p

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
images

Reactions: Biltong65
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
where are we now? Liar, adulteress, fraudster (defrauding husband) and I dont know wheat crime it would be in US to deliberately put someones name on the birth certificate when you KNOW they are not the father.
Or troll.
Either way is this not a person who needs to repent and find Jesus?

• Agree
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.