Should I believe God prepared for me a special girl or its my illusion ?

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe there is this special girl that God prepared for me,but i feel my actions don't allow me that God would send her to my life,becuase its difficult to let go the search. Or I just created my self an Illusion of this girl and she doesn't exist.

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I believe there is this special girl that God prepared for me,but i feel my actions don't allow me that God would send her to my life,becuase its difficult to let go the search. Or I just created my self an Illusion of this girl and she doesn't exist.
You don't have to passively wait for your mate to knock on your door. Lol! Pray and ask for God's grace & help to give you a help mate, that she will be a godly Christ following woman of God's own choosing for you & to be the godly mother of your future children. Trust in the Lord and ask for guidance to place yourself in communities with believers.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,885.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I don't know your "illusion" thing. I do know that every girl is special and beautiful. Don't seek for perfection. Just pursue your bride.

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God brought Eve TO the Adam after he went into a deep sleep & had searched all over prior to that.

God did a work in Adam, then by Adam & for Adam, when he rested in the Lord. Make sure of your mature walk with God, so that she will get a godly man who knows how to love as Christ loves the church & his life is a living sacrifice.

Also, are you praying for her regularly? She will need prayer, to be that godly woman, that special companion & helper. (I Pet 3:8)

Prov 24:27 Establish your work outside and get your fields ready; afterward build your house.

Prov 18:22 A man's greatest treasure is his wife--she is a gift from the LORD.

Prov 31:10-12,30,31 Whoa can find a wife of noble character? She is far more precious than rubies. The heart of her husband trusts in her & he will lack nothing of value. She will bring him good & not harm all the days of her life.

Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her the fruit of her hands & let her works praise her at the gates.

Prov 31 is a good one to pray through & ask the Lord.

Eccl 8:5-7 He who keeps a royal command experiences no trouble, for a wise heart knows the proper time & procedure. For there is a proper time & procedure for every delight, though a man’s trouble is heavy upon him. If no one knows what will happen, who can tell him when it will happen?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Lord knows us better than we know ourselves. Marriage is a sanctifying act for each but honesty is necessary for both.

Consider your personality and the little annoyances that get under your skin. Contemplate your values and the lines you’d never cross and have difficulty setting aside.

Don’t ignore these truths because the person is attractive or is on fire for God. If she lives above her means and you’re prudent you are setting yourself up for many arguments. Bad habits don’t fall away overnight and even still quite a few remain.

Special may be the complement whose character resonates with your own. She may not be miss domesticity or champion a bible study. But she’ll fit you in ways which others don’t.

Platitudes are great but they do little to help you sustain a lifelong commitment let alone the ‘worse’ that is sure to come.

Prayer and discernment are what’s needed. Take your time and hold firm to your convictions. Good luck. :)

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) Does GOD..your FATHER hear you when you talk.. when you pray? What does HIS word say about "asking"? Now.. we must take in the fact that we EACH have our own desires and GOD will not go against them. But.. does HE HEAR YOU? Does HE answer before you finish praying? This IS about FAITH! Just what can this GOD your FATHER do? If I doubt.. the word says.. let not man think He will get anything from God.

When my boy was in pre-school. About 4-5. He really liked this girl Adena. He told me about her and how she wouldn't haven anything to do with him. So I said..lets pray. I said.. when we are children.. we listen to that whisper from God. Its when we get older.. we all know right? HAHA. So.. not long after that. He gets up to go..I watch as all are seated.. this girl gets up .. comes over and HUGS HIM!

We can marry any one we want. He will NEVER EVER go against our will. So does He HEAR YOU? Then KNOW and TRUST have FAITH! For there is someone .. a girl asking the SAME QUESTIONS! He can bring them across our path. I LOVE IT when someone tells me this or that can't be done. Been like this since I was .. my mom always told me I was like this. God told Sarah she would have a son.. yet laughed.. lied said she didnt. And He said "what is to hard for the lord"

Facts? He heard you

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
So many requirement to find a wife.
Don't make it the priority of your life or you will choose someone who isn't the one you have looked for.
Just live your life, one day you will be in line at a checkout counter and guess who will be right in front of you in line, that's right, there she will be without any fuss or bother.
I met a girl by simply answering a question she asked in a Christian Chat room, and here we are 14 yrs. in Dec with two children.
When it's time, it will happen, if it isn't going to happen then devote your life to God for service.
Sometimes people do just that and they meet the perfect partner for them, who knows.
Just live your life, when you begin to plan it out or force things to happen, we mess it up.

Mat 6:33,34
33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

• Agree
Reactions: Mathetes66
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

I think you can only say this in retrospect. To say that God has created a "special girl" for you is just superstition. You can look back after marriage and rightly say that God ordained this marriage and gave this girl to me in marriage. But to say that while single is nothing but superstition because scripture doesn't promise you a wife and it denies the life of singleness that some believers are given.

Upvote 0