nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Fantasy magic is just that, fantasy. It's quite harmless. In the real world there are self-identified witches who observe some form of reconstructed [Neo-]Paganism; but they aren't engaging in "magic" or "witchcraft" that you see in fantasy works. Their religious acts are fundamentally no different than what any other religious person does. If the fact that a Buddhist meditates doesn't cause you to worry than what Wiccans and other NeoPagans do shouldn't concern you either. And you certainly shouldn't be worried about make-believe things you see in children's shows.

Life's too short to worry about things like that.

-CryptoLutheran

QFT

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
nothing wrong with fantasy ?

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her. already in his heart." Matt 5:27-28

Upvote 0

Souljaofgod

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2019
Spencer
✟49,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Think of it like this. Do you think GOD is pleased with you watching and being entertained by shows and movies filled with magic? whether its "fictional/fantasy" or not? All tv/ movies are filled with worldy, non biblical nonsense that is not glorifying to the Lord whatsoever but glorifying satan. All these shows/ movies are filled with sin and if you are entertained by this sin filled show, are you not in essence in sin yourself? We are to be like christ and hate sin, but are entained by it? These shows/movies are made by satanic devil worshipping sellouts who take pleasure in brainwashing you and your children and feeding you lies and propaganda in return for millions of dollars. Not to mention all the demons that are manifested in these shows/ movies/ and music! Even "christian" entertainment for the most part is corrupt, watered down, deceptive and full of worldy nonsense. I have had a real struggle with watching tv/ movies. Nothing like getting home from work and relaxing in front of a good movie, except there is if the movie youre watching is filled with sin and mockery of GOD ( which they all are). I definitely would not recommend that christians participate in such activites. I no longer watch tv or movies, except maybe the news every once in awhile or listen to news radio every now and then.

Last edited:
Upvote 0