Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is no evidence that she is drunk. She looks serious and is careful to pick the right words.

This is rumor-mongering.
She has had other health issues as well, and is losing ground in the polls with five states turning red (to varying degrees) in the week or two some with quite a few votes.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah, pneumonia.
Well, I have reason to believe it was a heck of a lot more than that. Considering that that alone would not cause all of those problems and even doctors are saying it may be Parkinson's. It still does not address losing ground in the polls. Three of those five states have double dight voters. NC, Fl, and OH

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
There is no evidence that she is drunk. She looks serious and is careful to pick the right words.

This is rumor-mongering.
Amen. And unworthy of those in Christ. Can this be shut so as not to assault Mrs.Clinton further?

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Well, there is certainly precedent for high ranking public officials being under some sort of sedative medication while in office. It is known that John Kennedy pretty regularly used pain medications to ease the problems with his back.

God bless you all,
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
poet.

I almost feel sorry for her. When is her party going to come to her rescue and do what's best for her and remove her from the public eye?

is Bill her POA? Shame on him for letting this continue. Is this the shape she'll be in for the debate next week?
I understand, but they just want her to make it through the election. She can convalesce until inaugural day. Afterwards, the Vice President can keep the White House safe in Democrat hands. And she herself can say that she's accomplished all that she's wanted for the past thirty or forty years (it definitely is not to actually run the government).

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I understand, but they just want her to make it through the election. She can convalesce until inaugural day. Afterwards, the Vice President can keep the White House safe in Democrat hands. And she herself can say that she's accomplished all that she's wanted for the past thirty or forty years (it definitely is not to actually run the government).
in other words they will drag her across the finish line with a pulse.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i wish some would grow up and stop all this childishness. this crap has been pulled on the last 3 democrat hopefuls: kerry was swiftboated, obama was birthered, and now hillary is being, what, we need a name for it...anywho, these people are nothing but dishonest.

our elections have become so pitiful...

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
i wish some would grow up and stop all this childishness. this crap has been pulled on the last 3 democrat hopefuls: kerry was swiftboated, obama was birthered, and now hillary is being, what, we need a name for it...anywho, these people are nothing but dishonest.

our elections have become so pitiful...
Shes canceling appearanced with no explanation during the home stretch. They wiill drad her catatonic barely a pulse body across the finish line at every cost

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
She certainly doesn't look or sound lucid.
Well her opponent doesn't sound or look lucid when nothing is wrong with him (health wise I mean, there is obviously much wrong with him). Maybe we should pull them both and start over.

• Agree
Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
poet.

I almost feel sorry for her. When is her party going to come to her rescue and do what's best for her and remove her from the public eye?

is Bill her POA? Shame on him for letting this continue. Is this the shape she'll be in for the debate next week?

She has many under her spell, and they are obligated to her and Billy for whatever reason.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
She has many under her spell, and they are obligated to her and Billy for whatever reason.
Yeah, Hillary being able to speak intelligently and coherently on a wide variety of topics will have that effect on some people. Those who go in for the loudmouth buffoon approach have had to look elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If anything, she looked tired...imagine that.

I won't be voting because the lessor of the two evils is just not a good enough reason to me, but if I did, I had decided on Trump, however, I'd almost vote for Clinton out of spite with the way she's being treated here.

Yep that makes little sense, but sometimes senselessness begets senselessness.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0