Should Christians use hemp oil? (non THC hemp oil)

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL, nice switcharoo with the goalposts there... good luck with reviving a “reefer madness” scare.
peer reviews have proven that it contains a psychoactive chemical (not moving the goalposts at all). And those people who are weak toward it, will develop psychosis, through minimal usage. I think it's an epidemic, it needs to be advertised. You obviously don't have mental illness in your family but I know of several people, some involved in schitzoaffective disorder. So pardon me if I wished for them to have a pot free youth, where they could postpone the mental nightmare till later in life.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
peer reviews have proven that it contains a psychoactive chemical (not moving the goalposts at all). And those people who are weak toward it, will develop psychosis, through minimal usage. I think it's an epidemic, it needs to be advertised. You obviously don't have mental illness in your family but I know of several people, some involved in schitzoaffective disorder. So pardon me if I wished for them to have a pot free youth, where they could postpone the mental nightmare till later in life.
It is common knowledge that THC is psychoactive. It’s why people enjoy it. It isn’t an epidemic, that’s just more hyperbole. We should be discouraging adolescents from using pot anyway, and the risk is only there in young people as far as I know.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is common knowledge that THC is psychoactive. It’s why people enjoy it. It isn’t an epidemic, that’s just more hyperbole. We should be discouraging adolescents from using pot anyway, and the risk is only there in young people as far as I know.
What about non-thc products?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But what about Non-THC products?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
wrong, the risk is in all ages.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This talk of THC is confusing an CBD issue that is separate from THC. Sometimes i think there is a purposeful attempt being made to continually lump the two together in order to destroy the validity of one.
they sell them together, like I said. CBD oil I believe originally only came with THC.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
they sell them together, like I said. CBD oil I believe originally only came with THC.
CBD oil and products are sold nationwide.
THC products are only available for recreational sale in a couple states.
Our local dispensary has smokable CBD hemp products with no THC.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The problem comes from trying to tie two different plants together just because they belong to the same family. But they are opposite in nature. Do you see people ostracising mangoes just because they are of the poison ivy family? It was made a political issue due to ulterior motives. And oddly it was industrial hemp that they wanted banned so they used 'recreational' hemp as an excuse..

• Informative
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The problem comes from trying to tie two different plants together just because they belong to the same family. But they are opposite in nature. Do you see people ostracising mangoes just because they are of the poison ivy family? It was made a political issue due to ulterior motives. And oddly it was industrial hemp that they wanted banned so they used 'recreational' hemp as an excuse..
Yeah this is true. It's all because they are in the same type of category. Like I said before the FDA views CBD oil as a chemical derived from drugs. Which in this case would be CBD oil with THC, but can relate to marijuana itself because of similarities. Good post. I fear, like I said that unless marijuana becomes illegal again, and CBD oils sever all ties to the marijuana industry, that it will stay the same in the future. Hemp and non THC CBD oil are healthy, but unfortunately the others have caused mental illness.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
CBD oil and products are sold nationwide.
THC products are only available for recreational sale in a couple states.
Our local dispensary has smokable CBD hemp products with no THC.
Yes, but I believe the trend is exponentially increasing, in a negative way. Marijuana legalized in half a dozen states in last five years.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hemp and non THC CBD oil are healthy, but unfortunately the others have caused mental illness.
Just as mangoes are healthy but the other causes an itch. lol (btw.. I would say not cause mental illness but exacerbate an already existing and underlying condition as the studies have shown)

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just as mangoes are healthy but the other causes an itch. lol (btw.. I would say not cause mental illness but exacerbate an already existing and underlying condition as the studies have shown)
no it literally causes the mental illness earlier than without it, it brings it on sooner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
no it literally causes the mental illness earlier than without it, it brings it on sooner.
Yes, that is what I said... but does not create it. The condition was already there but dormant. Lots of things could trigger it.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that is what I said... but does not create it. The condition was already there but dormant. Lots of things could trigger it.
Rarely does a carcinogen cause cancer directly, but it aids in in some form, and thus is still concidered a carinogen.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Should Christians use aspirin where its legal?

A Christian wont go to " hell" for taking it even if it is illegal. Our sins have been washed away already according with Daniel 9:24.
Aspirin is actually health for people with high blood pressure, 80mg enteric coated only. Low dose. But even in high doses 250mg it can be useful. For example in a heart attack, if you have them chew up a high dose aspirin, it can save their life. it is important if you take it regularly in low dose to have it enteric coated as it can eat a hole in your stomach. The coating allows it to be digested in the intestine. But even if illegal, I would question it. But then they may just have to write a prescription. But in conclusion aspirin can be altered to be safe for regular use. Pot cannot be so it's a fallacy of biased sample here. The sample given does not compare to generally harmful drugs like pot, or methamphetamine for example. Neither would caffeine for example compare to generally harmful drugs.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
if you have them chew up a high dose aspirin, it can save their life.
That is all changed now for seniors. It is causing too many to bleed out so they revised the treatment. But hey, a dose of cayenne tea is more effective.

Upvote 0