Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

Can demons be given HOPE?

• No... the demons have zero hope!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Yes..... Elijah must "restore all things"

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I am not sure but I will research this further.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream of heaven given to him back in 1995 states that arrows with the name HOPE on them would be the ones that would work against the demons!

(Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest):

A New Weapon

The arrows of Truth would rarely penetrate the vultures, but they hurt them enough to drive them back. Every time they were driven back some of us would climb to the next level. When we reached the level called "Galatians Two Twenty," we were above the altitude that the vultures could fly. At this level the sky above almost blinded us with its brightness and beauty. I felt peace like I had never felt it before.

Previously much of my fighting spirit had really been motivated out of as much hatred and disgust for the enemy as it had been for the sake of the kingdom, truth, and love for the prisoners. But it was on this level that I caught up to Faith, Hope, and Love, which before I had only been following at a distance. On this level I was almost overpowered by their glory. When I caught up to them they turned to me, and began repairing and shining my armor. Soon it was completely transformed and exuded the glory that was in them. When they touched my sword, great bolts of brilliant lightning began flashing from it. Love then said, "Those who reach this level are entrusted with the powers of the age to come, but I must teach you how to use them."

The "Galatians Two Twenty" level was so wide that there was no longer any danger of falling. There were also unlimited arrows with the name Hope written on them. We shot some of them down at the vultures, and these arrows killed them easily. About half who had reached this level kept shooting while the others began carrying these arrows down to those still on the lower levels.

The vultures kept coming in waves upon the levels below, but with each one there would be fewer than before. From "Galatians Two Twenty" we could hit any enemy in the army except the leaders themselves, who were still out of range. We decided not to use the arrows of Truth until we had destroyed all of the vultures, because the cloud of depression they created made the truth less effective. This took a very long time, but we never got tired.

Faith, Hope and Love, who had grown like our weapons with each level, were now so large that I knew people far beyond the battle area could see them. Their glory even radiated into the camp of prisoners who were still under a great cloud of vultures. The exhilaration continued to grow in all of us. I felt that being in this army, in this battle, had to be one of the greatest adventures of all time.

I go into a theory here that we may be living in the time period when the kingdom of Satan is divided..... and it falls:

Does Darth Vader = Azazel = Zeus???

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Does a major fallen angel return to G-d and divide the kingdom of Satan and...

cause it to fall?

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"
(Matthew 12)

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I couldn't vote Brother. We should and could have to fight a fallen angel, IF the Holy Spirit leads us to. (That should have been a choice.

Back in the OT...They all made mistakes! Elijah ran from Jezebel, Moses got mad and struck the rock when he was supposed to speak to it, Jonah ran, King David...you know, Lol, and Joshua didn't finish off all those he was supposed to. So we're in good company.

I've actually thought about this before...From the way scripture reads...the last days there will be much more going on than in the OT. Bigger and more spectacular miracles and stuff. So uh, what makes us think that we get to sit down and "let God do it"? Or Elijah? Or Enoch?

I mean sure, God does it. We can do nothing without Him. But David still had to walk out onto that field with Goliath. Elijah still had to face Ahab. Moses still had to walk into Pharaohs court... Considering Matthew 24...perhaps God is going to give all or some of us our own chance to face a Goliath. Now that's a sobering thought.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does a major fallen angel return to G-d and divide the kingdom of Satan and...

cause it to fall?

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"
(Matthew 12)

Azazel is the lead fallen angel in the Book of Enoch. It says ''to Azazel ascribe all sin.'' He was supposedly the lead fallen angel that fell to earth like it says in Genesis 6 and taught mankind all the different ways to sin like how to make weapons, how to steal at night, taught women how to ''beautify their eyelids'', how to get high on ceartain plants....

I don't know if demons can return to God. I imagine they highly regret choosing to follow satan instead of Yahweh, although in the Book of Enoch it says basically that they have already been judged by the Almighty

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I couldn't vote Brother. We should and could have to fight a fallen angel, IF the Holy Spirit leads us to. (That should have been a choice.

Back in the OT...They all made mistakes! Elijah ran from Jezebel, Moses got mad and struck the rock when he was supposed to speak to it, Jonah ran, King David...you know, Lol, and Joshua didn't finish off all those he was supposed to. So we're in good company.

I've actually thought about this before...From the way scripture reads...the last days there will be much more going on than in the OT. Bigger and more spectacular miracles and stuff. So uh, what makes us think that we get to sit down and "let God do it"? Or Elijah? Or Enoch?

I mean sure, God does it. We can do nothing without Him. But David still had to walk out onto that field with Goliath. Elijah still had to face Ahab. Moses still had to walk into Pharaohs court... Considering Matthew 24...perhaps God is going to give all or some of us our own chance to face a Goliath. Now that's a sobering thought.

Extremely well said!

I was at a Festival of Tabernacles in Charlottetown, P.E.I. in 1979 and a pastor gave a sermon on how G-d ...... often does NOT get want He wants!

1Kings 19:9

And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?"

1Ki 19:13

And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?"

The pastor speculated that Mt. Horeb....WAS NOT where G-d wanted Elijah to be at that time.

The pastor postulated that a window of opportunity had been open after the miracle of fire from heaven and the possibility was there to turn Israel back to true worship of G-d again but......... by running away to Mt. Horeb Elijah messed up what could have happened.

By II Kings 1 though Elijah had learned how he did not have to fear Queen Jezebel or her armies.

2 Kings 1:1 (KJV)

2Kings 1:10

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I bea man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty."

G-d often NOT getting what G-d wants fits well with Multiverse Theory.

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Azazel is the lead fallen angel in the Book of Enoch. It says ''to Azazel ascribe all sin.'' He was supposedly the lead fallen angel that fell to earth like it says in Genesis 6 and taught mankind all the different ways to sin like how to make weapons, how to steal at night, taught women how to ''beautify their eyelids'', how to get high on ceartain plants....

I don't know if demons can return to God. I imagine they highly regret choosing to follow satan instead of Yahweh, although in the Book of Enoch it says basically that they have already been judged by the Almighty

What would happen if Christians were to take this verse to the extreme...... and pray about us forgiving..... "Azazel?"

Could that lead to his restoration to G-d faster or more fully?

Matthew 5:44

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48

]
Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob."

Is it possible that one of the roles of the last Elijah is to assist in setting in motion the repentance of the fallen angel Azazel...... so that he repents and returns to G-d .... .and G-d rejoices so much over the repentance of one sinner...... that a full scale division of the kingdom of Satan will cause G-d to rejoice so much....... .that he from then onward has difficulty being angry?????/

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Extremely well said!

I was at a Festival of Tabernacles in Charlottetown, P.E.I. in 1979 and a pastor gave a sermon on how G-d ...... often does NOT get want He wants!

1Kings 19:9

And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?"

1Ki 19:13

And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?"

The pastor speculated that Mt. Horeb....WAS NOT where G-d wanted Elijah to be at that time.

The pastor postulated that a window of opportunity had been open after the miracle of fire from heaven and the possibility was there to turn Israel back to true worship of G-d again but......... by running away to Mt. Horeb Elijah messed up what could have happened.

By II Kings 1 though Elijah had learned how he did not have to fear Queen Jezebel or her armies.

2 Kings 1:1 (KJV)

2Kings 1:10

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I bea man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty."

G-d often NOT getting what G-d wants fits well with Multiverse Theory.

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

Thanks for the kind words Brother. It's good to see the book of Enoch accepted somewhere. On other sites, I've been threatened to be banned for spreading heresies and blah blah blah. Enoch was so righteous that God took him, yet his book is crap? Lol. Some are so scared of deception that they'll reject the truth too. Not good.

The way I figure it, We are all as individual as a fingerprint is, even to God. And we have very different walks with God and upbringings. This is so apparent to me that I have to wonder...are each of us so individualized to the Lord, that no one else who has ever lived could fill that space in the Lord's heart where we should be. And are. So, you are correct, God does not always get what He wants.

Let me ask this...If you knew that you would be a last days Elijah or Moses...would you prepare yourself differently?

No room for lukewarmness there!

OTOH, If you knew that you could not fail...what would you do?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What would happen if Christians were to take this verse to the extreme...... and pray about us forgiving..... "Azazel?"

Could that lead to his restoration to G-d faster or more fully?

Matthew 5:44

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Nah, I think that means souls. Men and Women. God is a merciful and gracious God, so I'd be willing to bet that they already had a chance to repent...and didn't do it. Revelation has been written now, so these things must come to pass.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks for the kind words Brother. It's good to see the book of Enoch accepted somewhere. On other sites, I've been threatened to be banned for spreading heresies and blah blah blah. Enoch was so righteous that God took him, yet his book is crap? Lol. Some are so scared of deception that they'll reject the truth too. Not good.

The way I figure it, We are all as individual as a fingerprint is, even to God. And we have very different walks with God and upbringings. This is so apparent to me that I have to wonder...are each of us so individualized to the Lord, that no one else who has ever lived could fill that space in the Lord's heart where we should be. And are. So, you are correct, God does not always get what He wants.

Let me ask this...If you knew that you would be a last days Elijah or Moses...would you prepare yourself differently?

No room for lukewarmness there!

OTOH, If you knew that you could not fail...what would you do?

We are going into a time period when the most feeble resident of Jerusalem.... will be comparable to King David!

I assume that is close to the time when the least Christian... will be greater than John the Baptist?

We are going into a time period when the Elijah level of wisdom, understanding, zeal, faith, love and power..... will be like elementary school.

Ugandan minister Eporu Ronald Alfred was shown of an event that would set in motion a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit. I quote him in post #1 here....

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

• Agree
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the kind words Brother. It's good to see the book of Enoch accepted somewhere. On other sites, I've been threatened to be banned for spreading heresies and blah blah blah. Enoch was so righteous that God took him, yet his book is crap?

Ive upset many, many Christians talking about the Book of Enoch. 1 Enoch 1:9 is quoted in the book Jude, and it was in circulation in churches in the original Christian church for centuries... And Enoch is still part of the Ethiopian Bible today. Theres something about the Book of Enoch that seems to trigger doubtful, often hateful, responses from Christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream of heaven given to him back in 1995 states that arrows with the name HOPE on them would be the ones that would work against the demons!

I go into a theory here that we may be living in the time period when the kingdom of Satan is divided..... and it falls:

ain't no demons, devils, fallen Angels.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ain't no demons, devils, fallen Angels.

Matthew 22:23

The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

Act 23:7

And when he had so said, there arose a dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees: and the multitude was divided.

For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ive upset many, many Christians talking about the Book of Enoch. 1 Enoch 1:9 is quoted in the book Jude, and it was in circulation in churches in the original Christian church for centuries... And Enoch is still part of the Ethiopian Bible today. Theres something about the Book of Enoch that seems to trigger doubtful, often hateful, responses from Christians.

What it teaches about what happens to pedophiles is one reason for this.

Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Matthew:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

I do not believe as the OT says, but as spiritual gnosis teaches. There was no chaos in heaven, ever, to make angels fall. The angels of ignorance and error are a creation of the creator of ignorance and error (sin). Like their creator, they will never see or accept the Father as God of all.

When one see's the spiritual knowledge, "fire" is not a physical term but a spiritual term. Permanently destroyed.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Matthew:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

I do not believe as the OT says, but as spiritual gnosis teaches. There was no chaos in heaven, ever, to make angels fall. The angels of ignorance and error are a creation of the creator of ignorance and error (sin). Like their creator, they will never see or accept the Father as God of all.

When one see's the spiritual knowledge, "fire" is not a physical term but a spiritual term. Permanently destroyed.

That is a possibility that I have certainly wondered about.

Thank you for elaborating on this aspect of the question.

Could it be relevant thought that Azazel was not merely an angel.... .but was a son of G-d / a Watcher?

• Winner
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

What the passage is saying is that we are dealing with a spiritual
problem with our enemies, not survival of the fittest.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That is a possibility that I have certainly wondered about.

Thank you for elaborating on this aspect of the question.

Could it be relevant thought that Azazel was not merely an angel.... .but was a son of G-d / a Watcher?

Possibly. But the Spirit of truth wasn't given to man until Jesus became glorified. Those writers before Christ did the best they could (until spiritual truth spoke "through" Christ). By the time Jesus came to the Jews, he said they were following a "liar and murderer" John 8.

They had followed the ways of the flesh, over the spirit. My take.

John:
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

and

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What the passage is saying is that we are dealing with a spiritual
problem with our enemies, not survival of the fittest.

True... .and when the Alpha Movement grows and grows and grows
in love and power from the Holy Spirit... .it will make it possible for
the metaphorical Bride of Messiah to turn this whole world around.

In my area Christians from a Pentecostal church, the Catholic Church, two
Baptist denominations, the United Church and the Anglican church all participated in
Alpha meetings...... and you could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit at each meeting.

We do need to go past denomination differences and concentrate more on what we have in common.....

Matt 5:25

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I dont remember that part... What does it say?

It has been so long since I read the Book of Enoch that I forgot the specifics... .but
i do remember that it was scary indeed!

Considering the way that the Roman Empire enslaved children......
it is no wonder that the Roman officials did not want the Book of Enoch
to be read by many.......... or by anybody for that matter.

Upvote 0