Should Christians Choose Between the Lesser of Two Evil's in the 2016 Election ?

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes it is martial law. It is the provision for putting troops on the streets.
Have you taken the time to read the UCC or are you relying on what others have written? It is a commerical code.

Perhaps you could tell me the exact section of the UCC that provides with declaring martial law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amorphous

Free Grace Nephilim Slayer
May 18, 2016
US
✟18,051.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
LOL! I must be part nephilim because that slayed me.
Well I use their six foot skulls to make necklaces. I kinda look like Flava Flav, except with an oversized skull necklace rather than an oversized clock necklace.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

mikpat

Apr 25, 2016
Evans, GA
✟15,816.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was mentioned that Hilary, the multi-millionaire will parade at the DNC convention, the parent or parents of the slain thugs that were shot by police during a criminal act.

Saturday's home paper showed a picture of the wife of slain officer Mathew Gerald, as she holds their two young daughters, as the casket is placed in the hearse during the funeral for her husband.

Will the DNC convention have her as a speaker?

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The presidency is the Executive branch of US government. The president is the Chief Executive Officer. How many would offer a person with Hillary's background the position of CEO of their company? Anyone? Would you trust her with your checkbook?

There is only one intelligent choice for the president. As far as passing legislation, that duty rests with Congress. If Congress would actually do its job we wouldn't have so many requirements for president. For example, the president cannot legally change immigration law by executive order. Obama tried it and got shut down. In fact, the current president lost more unanimous decisions before the SCOTUS than the previous two presidents combined. We have a system of checks and balances in this country that is designed to protect us from would-be tyrants. Part of that goes away if Hillary gets in and can tilt the Supreme Court to the radical left.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was mentioned that Hilary, the multi-millionaire will parade at the DNC convention, the parent or parents of the slain thugs that were shot by police during a criminal act.

But not all those shot by police were "thugs" who were killed during criminal acts. Last January in Iowa, a police officer trying to shoot a family dog he thought was attacking him killed 34-year-old Autumn Steele. She was unarmed and the shooting happened in front of her child. In April, a sheriff’s deputy in Tulsa fired his gun instead of a Taser while trying to subdue Eric Harris, an unarmed 44-year-old black man. The list could go on and on. Many of our police have become trigger happy. And please note that I did not say "most," as most of our police are good, decent people.

Saturday's home paper showed a picture of the wife of slain officer Mathew Gerald, as she holds their two young daughters, as the casket is placed in the hearse during the funeral for her husband. Will the DNC convention have her as a speaker?

No, they won't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The presidency is the Executive branch of US government. The president is the Chief Executive Officer. How many would offer a person with Hillary's background the position of CEO of their company? Anyone? Would you trust her with your checkbook?

There is only one intelligent choice for the president. As far as passing legislation, that duty rests with Congress. If Congress would actually do its job we wouldn't have so many requirements for president. For example, the president cannot legally change immigration law by executive order. Obama tried it and got shut down. In fact, the current president lost more unanimous decisions before the SCOTUS than the previous two presidents combined. We have a system of checks and balances in this country that is designed to protect us from would-be tyrants. Part of that goes away if Hillary gets in and can tilt the Supreme Court to the radical left.

Trump's wall... ¿Intelligent?

Upvote 0

sunshine456

Dec 21, 2012
✟11,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As it is said....

Luke 17:2King James Version (KJV)
2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

In other words if we opt to elect by voting for questionable candidates it is the same as tying milestones around the people involved in the end results of the election; that being our society that the newly elected candidate is governing over us.

Future delegates and officials are elected into office by the primary votes....if those candidates are of ill repute then we who choose those even by last ditch efforts are still in effect responsible in part.

So in effect CHOOSE WISELY!!!!

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikpat

Apr 25, 2016
Evans, GA
✟15,816.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A suggestion —- look at the candidates in terms of their qualifications, their issues, what they will try to do etc. and forget the term "EVIL". By stating that both are evil causes what is known as "cognitive dissonance" which seems to be quite evident after 21 pages of political stuff leading to confusion and evaluations about what and who is evil…….

Voting for some one who is evil———leads to confusion———-how do you explain it to yourself? Is it irrational,, this leads to anxiety and behaviors———"well I ain't voting for anybody, so there, duhhhhh".

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Well, look. I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders." - Hillary Rodham Clinton, March, 2016.

Nations have borders. Remove the border and the nation ceases to exist.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Trump thinks that USA works earn too much as to make them incompetitive...
Clinton want's salaries to be adjusted up.
Trump wants to begin a persecution of whatever doesn't look white enough...
Clinton is for a way to citizenship to non offender immigrants.
Trump is against NAFTA
Clinton is in favor to review NAFTA
Trump is Pro-Putin
Clinton is against Putin expansionism.
Trump and Clinton are prochoice.
Trump and Clinton are Pro-Gay-Marriage

The only thing that makes trump electable for so many whites is the Wall.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
"Well, look. I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders." - Hillary Rodham Clinton, March, 2016.

Nations have borders. Remove the border and the nation ceases to exist.

Canada and USA are not the same nation and no wall is between them. Muslims who caused September 11th terrorist Attack didn't entered from Mexico, but from Canada. But it happens that Mexicans are a bit Browner than Canadians... ... aren't we?

If a Canadian is illegally working in USA, you wouldn't know if he is white and speak English, and probably you wouldn't care. But a browny Mexican-american despite speaking in English would be evidently not white, and you may bother about him and wonder if he is legally there, despite that that one is perhaps a USA Citizen.

Last edited:
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
As it is said....

Luke 17:2King James Version (KJV)
2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

In other words if we opt to elect by voting for questionable candidates it is the same as tying milestones around the people involved in the end results of the election; that being our society that the newly elected candidate is governing over us.

Future delegates and officials are elected into office by the primary votes....if those candidates are of ill repute then we who choose those even by last ditch efforts are still in effect responsible in part.

So in effect CHOOSE WISELY!!!!

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So that's how you would interpret that?

Questionable candidates are millstones? If we elect them? What if there is NO ONE who is not a questionable candidate? (Probably should limit that to exclude those we are very sure are unelectable.)

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Does Mexico have a wall along its southern border? Should each country have a right to decide who is allowed to enter? I do not understand why any country would want illegal immigration. If a country wants immigrants they should allow them to come legally. If not, they should keep them out. Do you agree?

Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Does Mexico have a wall along its southern border? Should each country have a right to decide who is allowed to enter? I do not understand why any country would want illegal immigration. If a country wants immigrants they should allow them to come legally. If not, they should keep them out. Does that make sense?
Too much sense for many people to understand, apparently.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Does Mexico have a wall along its southern border? Should each country have a right to decide who is allowed to enter? I do not understand why any country would want illegal immigration. If a country wants immigrants they should allow them to come legally. If not, they should keep them out. Do you agree?

No we don't have a wall in our southern border. In fact it is the Government of USA which is pushing Mexico to be harsh against central-americans.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Too much sense for many people to understand, apparently.

Right Beginning by the fact that European-Americans are all of them immigrants to This continent. By the way, Whites are trying to keep whiteness of this land they invaded in America and in exchange Protestant countries in Europe are getting flooded with Muslims. Isn't it time to go back home to save what is left?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Right Beginning by the fact that European-Americans are all of them immigrants to This continent. By the way, Whites are trying to keep whiteness of this land they invaded in America and in exchange Protestant countries in Europe are getting flooded with Muslims. Isn't it time to go back home to save what is left?
Perhaps the Conestoga Indians should build a wall to keep out the white man. Hold it, too late! This entire peaceful tribe--men, women and children--were murdered by the “Paxton Boys,” Presbyterian Scots-Irish settlers, in Lancaster County in 1763.

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0