Should Biden be allowed to hold children in cages indefinitely?

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,294.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are these the children that they couldn't re-unite with the parents, (i.e. clueless border patrol) or children who didn't have parents with them?

We shouldn't rely on a pro-Trump conservative news rag like Breitbart to report what's really going on in this situation. We will need to search elsewhere online for another news source to find out what the actual facts are. IOW, the National Enquirer would be a more honest "news source" than Breitbart.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
We shouldn't rely on a pro-Trump conservative news rag like Breitbart to report what's really going on in this situation. We will need to search elsewhere online for another news source to find out what the actual facts are. IOW, the National Enquirer would be a more honest "news source" than Breitbart.
I agree breibart is not a credible news source, was just curious about the children.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Personally I'm see traction on the left wing social media who are against it.

I've seen a few disgruntled left wing sources disapproving of Biden's decision to reopen the facilities. We should base our opinion of the situation on fact and not emotion or fall for anti Biden rhetoric. But we won't find an article like this one on Breitbart, Joe Biden’s newest immigration orders include task force to help hundreds of migrant children find their parents. In fact, we won't find any other positive or unbiased and honest articles about Biden on Breitbart. FYI, I'm including these other articles too.

White House defends reopening of facility for migrant kids

No, Biden’s new border move isn’t like Trump’s ‘kids in cages’

Biden’s controversial decision to reopen temporary shelters for migrant children, explained

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Bob, Sam and Terry are trapped in a mineshaft with only a narrow tube allowing air into the shaft as they await rescue. Bob and Terry do not get along. Bob sees the opportunity to rid himself of Terry and blame the mining accident.

Bob kills Terry and stuffs his body into the tube. Sam is horrified.

"What have you done!? Not only have you murdered a man in cold blood, you've blocked our only means of getting air. If we do not remove the body from the shaft we will both die!"

Knowing he's right, Bob works with him to remove Terry's corpse from the tube. The body has bloated and the men are forced to dismember it in order to get it out. It's very messy work.

Once finished, both men, covered in gore, await their rescuers whom they can hear digging down to them. Sam tells Bob that once they arrive he will tell them what he's done and Bob will be arrested. Bob scoffs and tells Sam they will both be arrested for Terry's murder because he will tell the authorities that Sam helped him kill Terry.

"That's a lie and you know it!", Sam insists.

"They won't believe you, Sam.", Bob sneers.

"Why?", Sam asks with indignation.

"Because... We're both covered in Terry's blood."

Upvote 0