Naveenjiram

Apr 27, 2016
Kerala
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m planning to take my wife for a short honeymoon trip. We had already gone for a trip to Ooty along with my all family members but couldn’t completely enjoy as my uncle fell sick because of the climate and we have to rush back. My wife was disappointed with all these and she was insisting me to take her to another trip, just two of us. So I planned to go for a 4 days trip to Munnar and Thekkady in May. I’m planning on using some good honeymoon packages as I think there will be some reduction in the price. I have gone through the website of Tripdayz India and saw short honeymoon trip packages. Has anyone here used any kind of honeymoon packages? How was your experience?

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I did a honeymoon trip off season as we got married a couple weeks before Christmas. That was decades ago now.

I think any time you spend with your wife will be really good. Don't spend a lot of time rushing around to see things. Take your time to let her know that
1st of all your are interested in her more than what is there to see. That will pay off big time.

Upvote 0