Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
"Resist' er? But I don't even know her."

Nyuk nuyk nuyk... :p

curly.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

C.F.W. Walther

May 11, 2005
MissourA
✟11,979.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Luthers Rose said:
Herr Glaubig,

Do you know how long this forum has been peacefully spared from pit of pundom? And you come back and this is what you do to us?

Is that like cruel and unusual "pun"ishment?

:thumbsup: ;) :D :p

Reactions: Rechtgläubig
Upvote 0

Jim47

Heaven Bound
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2004
Michigan
✟46,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know those little black rubber straps that people hang from under there cars? Well I always that they were kind of foolish, but I spend a lot of time in my car as I'm an outside salesman and I got really bad pokes every time I would reach for the door handle. Finaly I git wise enough to see those straps would eliminate that problem and installed them on my car. I just used a piece of truckers mudflap cut off with a saw and attached them to the car with a metal strap.

No more static pokes :thumbsup:

I have also heard this is the number one reason why there are so many gas stations fires, contrary to what the news reports, that they were caused by cell phones.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KEPLER

Crux sola est nostra theologia
Mar 23, 2005
3rd Rock from the Sun
✟12,398.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dang!

I was all amped to get in on this little exchange, and then people just stopped posting! That really hertz!

I need an outlet for my puns. Maybe I should crossover to another thread, but I don't want to short-circuit any discussions there....I'd hate to be an impedance to good conversation!

Anybody got any feedback?

EC

Upvote 0

Jim47

Heaven Bound
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2004
Michigan
✟46,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Eric C. said:
Dang!

I was all amped to get in on this little exchange, and then people just stopped posting! That really hertz!

I need an outlet for my puns. Maybe I should crossover to another thread, but I don't want to short-circuit any discussions there....I'd hate to be an impedance to good conversation!

Anybody got any feedback?

EC

I dun't understand Ya Dan, too much crackel in Yer voice! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.