mentalkitty789

King of Bel
Jan 26, 2012
✟7,739.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I would like to do a Shin Megami Tensei Roleplay for anyone interested.

The world has come, or is coming to an end because of some event. Demons roam the Earth and society has fallen into chaos, and people must form contracts with supernatural creatures to survive, or find another means to live in this hostile world.

I am looking for people who would like to take part in this roleplay. Please send me a message if you are interested.
There are a few types of characters though.

Demon Tamers/Summoners - People who form contracts with demons and are able to summon them with a COMP. If you would like to be one of these message me and I will send you a message explaining the type of COMPs you can use.

Demi-Fiends - People who have become half-demon and are able to form contracts with demons. They gain power through demonic parasites known as a Magatama. Different Magatama grant different abilities.
One may also become a Demi-Fiend by using the Cathedral of Shadows to fuse themselves with a demon.

Persona Users - People who have by some means learned to call on the power of a powerful aspect of their personality, taking the image of a ghostly demon. There are multiple means to acquire this power.

Demonica - Special battle armor given to soldiers, it allows them to brain wash and capture demons. Without this armor on they are a normal person.

Devil Summoners - People trained to combat and capture demons to use in defense of the city or town they were trained to protect.

-Not playable-

Demons- Demons in the Shin Megami Tensei universe stand for anything that is not human, and is supernatural.
Beware though because demons can disguise themselves in human form, but at the same time not all demons are malicious. It is up to the individual to decided their view on these entities and the war they seem to be eternally locked in between the many number of Deities, the Divine, and Demonic beings.

-----

In this world what has happened is a mystery, one day those who embark on this adventure would awaken to a world struck by disaster, monster roaming the streets hungry for blood. I would like a few people to join before I discuss the start to the story.
There are many mysteries to be found in this realm of possibilities.

The game will most likely be played in a group chat over some messanger, like skype, or on these forums. That can be decided after players are found.

Edit: Oh! Here is the wiki, if you'd like to learn more about the series or find creatures that interest you they are here. http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:

mentalkitty789

King of Bel
Jan 26, 2012
✟7,739.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well 'Demons' aren't really 'Demons', in the biblical sense. It is just a big net term in the game series. It refers to all Mythical creatures from Dragons to Pixies to Great Heroes who died to literal Angels.
It refers to all of them really.

If you don't like it that is fine, where it is going to take place, if it goes anywhere at all hasn't been decided.
You're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't really matter to me, no offense. If there are people interested it will happen, if there aren't then it probably won't.

Upvote 0