US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I watched this video about a year ago. I found it, after studying the site for a couple of days. It's the best walk-through of the Shiloh site that I have seen.

Yesterday I decided to share it with you all. I have spent two days trying to find it again. I scrolled down page after page, time after time, with different keyword searches, looking for it. I had to watch a bunch of those videos; to make sure that I wasn't missing it. At one point I had suspected that Leeland Jones might have created the video; so I typed in the keywords 'Leeland Jones Shiloh'. Nothing. Last year I was studying Qumran; when I got sidetracked on Shiloh. I was just about to give up my search for this video; when I typed in the keywords, "Qumran Shiloh'. I found it! I seriously suspect that YouYube is burying valuable information.

Anyway, Like I said, this is the best walk-through of the Shiloh site that I have seen.

Now that I've posted it on CF; I'll know where to find it.

Rachel Rachel

Messianic/Church of God 7th Day
Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I watched this video about a year ago. I found it, after studying the site for a couple of days. It's the best walk-through of the Shiloh site that I have seen.

Yesterday I decided to share it with you all. I have spent two days trying to find it again. I scrolled down page after page, time after time, with different keyword searches, looking for it. I had to watch a bunch of those videos; to make sure that I wasn't missing it. At one point I had suspected that Leeland Jones might have created the video; so I typed in the keywords 'Leeland Jones Shiloh'. Nothing. Last year I was studying Qumran; when I got sidetracked on Shiloh. I was just about to give up my search for this video; when I typed in the keywords, "Qumran Shiloh'. I found it! I seriously suspect that YouYube is burying valuable information.

Anyway, Like I said, this is the best walk-through of the Shiloh site that I have seen.

Now that I've posted it on CF; I'll know where to find it.

That was great. I just wish he had moved the camera a bit slower. :confused:

• Friendly
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great, thank you for sharing. I am fascinated by the early temples to Yaweh at Tel Dan, Tel Arad, Tel Motza, Elephantine, etc. They are fascinating and add a completely intriguing element to the story that we are piecing together.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Last year I was studying Qumran; when I got sidetracked on Shiloh. I was just about to give up my search for this video; when I typed in the keywords, "Qumran Shiloh'. I found it! I seriously suspect that YouYube is burying valuable information.

Upvote 0