✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Enemies:
So I had to suffer through some stuff at the hands of other Christians. I did the best I could to brush it off and move on. But the Lord had me revisit the situation and completely expose the main folks. Honestly, I did it reluctantly but others needed warned and I had a job to do.

Anyway, there were some lingering consequences from my dealings with those Christians, and I was not properly giving that over to the Lord. In order to heal, I had to mentally revisit the situation again.

Divine Vindication:
Last evening the Lord clearly had me pray that I ask Him to judge between them and me. So, I did so fervently. He gave me a sense of vindication that I did not know I needed badly. It was so freeing!!! Amen.

Love:
But this was not the end of it. Now that I have my sense of divine vindication, I have been given my 'marching orders' on my next step. Love those enemies.

This morning I was greeted with Proverbs 16:7 as my verse of the day. I was not thrilled to see it. Later this morning I was greeted with this as part of my child's homeschool curriculum:

****Agapé love can be difficult, but that is what Christians are commanded to do. “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (Matt. 5:44).”****

In sum:
I take this all to mean there was process I had to go through. Instantly trying to move on as if nothing happened may not be in everyone's best interest. God knows the exact process and timeline needed for his people. He knows. He cares. He's got it. Gotta love those enemies too.

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brief Update: I have a little song I sing several times a day now praying for my enemies. I dont know how it may affect them but it's doing wonders for my own heart. Praise the Lord!!! As always he knows what we need. :handsopen::praying::thumbsup:

• Agree
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0