She was peaceful. The demonstration was peaceful. Police still fractured her skull.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hate to say it but a few months ago when a black man killed some cops at a ceremony to protest another cop killing, most of us said or thought “what did you expect? It was just a matter of time. We’re tired of this crap“ Not one person thought that killing those officers was the right thing to do but we understood the anger that drove it. . I’m not surprised that people demonstrated and some rioted . ( though to be honest some of the looting and vandalism was caused by either stupid teens or outside agitators trying to start stuff. )

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,620.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you want to undermine a system or even to affect political outcome, the idea is to first discredit the police and neuter their authority, then attack and destabilize the system in ways that the military is unprepared for. Once hundreds of self interest groups join the protests each with their own agenda and creating a state of total anarchy, the globalists will step in as saviours of the day acting as a unifying force over the splintered groups and their mission will be accomplished.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If you want to undermine a system or even to affect political outcome, the idea is to first discredit the police and neuter their authority, then attack and destabilize the system in ways that the military is unprepared for. Once hundreds of self interest groups join the protests each with their own agenda and creating a state of total anarchy, the globalists will step in as saviours of the day acting as a unifying force over the splintered groups and their mission will be accomplished.

Globalists?

Isn't that just a dog whistle meaning Jews?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,918.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So out of chaos > order.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Let's check back on this thread when this happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate to say it but a few months ago when a black man killed some cops at a ceremony to protest another cop killing, most of us said or thought “what did you expect? It was just a matter of time. We’re tired of this crap“ Not one person thought that killing those officers was the right thing to do but we understood the anger that drove it. . I’m not surprised that people demonstrated and some rioted . ( though to be honest some of the looting and vandalism was caused by either stupid teens or outside agitators trying to start stuff. )
I think we all as fallen human beings understand the anger which drives the reaction. Does not make it just or righteous. That is why God stands in Judgment and not man.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I hear that word mostly used by the likes of Alex Jones and guests on his show when they are trotting out the same old Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
Well there are those who hijack terms but “globalism” is in the dictionary and a political science term. For example some political scientist believe globalism defines the ancient empires like Rome trying to expand their power, influence and economy throughout their known world through conquest. Colonialism would be a system under globalism as well.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because I hear that word mostly used by the likes of Alex Jones and guests on his show when they are trotting out the same old Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
I is up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Upvote 0