Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure 'go away if you are disturbed' is an appropriate message from one believer to another. Do you really think the Lord would have said this to his disciples?
Thanks for reminding us to love each other, anyway, here you can read people's heart.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't bother listening for even a minute. Waste of time.
She just wrongly assumed her opinion as the word from God, she has removed that video now.
Lets hope she'll repent instead of assuming another one bites the dust.

Upvote 0

SAAN

Apr 26, 2013
Atlanta, GA
✟80,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the rapture occurs prior to the 7-year tribulation like what many of us believe, just imagine the chaos it will cause. Millions of people suddenly disappear; ALL mentally handicapped and children(excluding the unborn since God does not do abortions) under the age of accountability suddenly disappear. I can just imagine the theories of mass alien abductions arising and the mass emptying of many bowels.
Makes you wonder what happens to a unbelieving pregnant woman, does her baby simply disappear from her belly while she is left behind?

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Good question above

No .... the unborn will enter the tribulation with the mother

And even if born in the tribulation must reach the age of accountability and will still be able to make a choice to believe .... but this will not be easy for anyone during the period

Keep in mind that the Lord knows what any are going to do before they do it with regard to one's salvation .... today or in the tribulation, so He never makes an unjustifiable decision .... He is always right

Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Keep in mind that the Lord knows what any are going to do before they do it with regard to one's salvation .... today or in the tribulation, so He never makes an unjustifiable decision .... He is always right

If this is correct, then the bard was correct:

“To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”
William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Upvote 0

SAAN

Apr 26, 2013
Atlanta, GA
✟80,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good question above

No .... the unborn will enter the tribulation with the mother

And even if born in the tribulation must reach the age of accountability and will still be able to make a choice to believe .... but this will not be easy for anyone during the period

I guess the great question would be, would a Atheist, Hindu , Muslim or even Heathen give birth or would their baby disappear and the Mom is left behind.

Upvote 0

SAAN

Apr 26, 2013
Atlanta, GA
✟80,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The more and more question that are asked, it looks more and more likely that there will be no pre trib rapture and that Jesus will return at the end of the tribulation like he said he would in Matthew 24. We have been imminently awaiting this soon coming for 1986 years now with people wrong every single year about a predicted retrun.

God will protect us during the Tribulation, just like he did the Israelite during all the plagues in Egypt when he placed judgement on them.

Upvote 0

SAAN

Apr 26, 2013
Atlanta, GA
✟80,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we are going to play a guessing game on a return date, since 30 AD is a very popular year for the resurrection and the destruction of the Temple was 70AD, 40 years afterwards, id say 2023 in the fall during the Feast of Trumpets or the year 2030 when Jesus returns after the Tribulation.....Ill return to this message in 2023 and see if im right or wrong.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Just about all the calculations that arrive at a date for the second coming are taken from the old testament and the sayings of Matt. Mark, Luke and John---with a kittle smattering from Rev.
Jesus clearly states He does not know when that event will occur---did any of these people seriously think that if the date were to be gotten from the reading of the OT and what Jesus said, that He could not have figured it out for Himself?? Do they think a carpenter with total knowledge of the OT was unable to add, subtract and multiply and come up with the date if it was in there??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am not sure 'go away if you are disturbed' is an appropriate message from one believer to another. Do you really think the Lord would have said this to his disciples?

Maybe try, 'What do you find disturbing, perhaps we can help' instead? Just a thought.

And just maybe there is much to be disturbed about in focussing on matters that are at best peripheral to our faith, at worst totally counter to it.

He has said it so many times, like he wants us to stop discussing it. This is an Eschatology Forum. It was made to discuss end times. I was just reminding him that he does not have to subject himself to the discussion of end times. If something disturbs one that one is doing, they should stop doing it. Jesus is returning. If discussing His Majesty's return is irrelevant to a believer,then I wonder about that believer. IMHO we believers should be excited that our King is returning.Talking about it should ~encourage us. It encourages me! I love my King and I want to see his face, don't you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joe Green

Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The celebration of Feast of Trumpets will be after sunset on the 2nd. From Matt 25:6, we get "But at midnight there was a cry, 'Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.' "

Midnight will be the start of Sept. 3rd 2016 in Israel, that will be the Rapture of our Lord.

Google, Rapture, Prophecy, Church, Nation of Israel-Last Generation. Get it all together.
The Rapture will be no later then 2023.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just about all the calculations that arrive at a date for the second coming are taken from the old testament and the sayings of Matt. Mark, Luke and John---with a kittle smattering from Rev.
Jesus clearly states He does not know when that event will occur---did any of these people seriously think that if the date were to be gotten from the reading of the OT and what Jesus said, that He could not have figured it out for Himself?? Do they think a carpenter with total knowledge of the OT was unable to add, subtract and multiply and come up with the date if it was in there??
Rapture will be no later then 2023.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And how many forget one simple verse that says NO MAN will know the day nor the hour? Perhaps we will know the week, the month and the year. But we will not know the day. However, we can GUESS...as on the feast of Trumpets.
If your doctrine requires that kind of slithering around the Scripture then you may need to reexamine it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rapture will be no later then 2023.
Nope, 1988. I have a book right here that says so: 88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1988

Scriptural proof included. Dead solid certain.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jesus is returning.
Yep, as is confessed at every service at pretty much any "traditional" denomination. "He shall come again to judge the quick and the dead" from the Apostle's Creed, "He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end" from the Nicene Creed, and "Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again" from the Anglican Book of Common Prayer". No one really questions that our Lord is coming again. It's the unscriptural junk that has become attached to that truth that makes for friction. The ridiculous date setting, the antichrist du jour, pure cloud-cuckooland stuff like the "flying saucers in the End Times" thread that springs back up every three or four months, and every other kind of lunacy that you can imagine shoveled into Last Things.

Sometimes it's a matter of denominational butt covering, like the SDA "Investigative Judgement" the Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine that in 1914 "the appointed times of the nations” ended, and Jesus Christ was installed as God’s heavenly King", both contrived to paper over failed dates for our Lord's return. Sometimes it's a matter of a misreading of Scripture, a lot of the time it's based on a misunderstanding or ignorance of history or science or both, and sometimes it's just unmitigated craziness. But there's a ton of eschatological doctrine out there that very seriously needs to be unbelieved.

So how do we know which is which? Simple, IMO. It has to be centered on our Lord Christ. Not on Israel, not on Satan, not on the United States (!), not on flying saucers, not on Western Civilization, but God With Us Whose return we anticipate and pray for. Any doctrine that draws our view away from Him is at best rubbish, and at worst diabolical.

I love my King and I want to see his face, don't you?
Then make sure you're focused on Him, and not being distracted by doctrinal contrivances designed to pull your attention away from Him and onto something or someone else.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This man said a 7 days warning has started like in Noah's time.
He said about the coming asteroid in 7 days
[youtube]

The person in the video doesn't understand bible prophecy.

Upvote 0