She had a swastika painted on her garage. And she's leaving it there.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No one should be able to say these types of racist and ethic crimes are not occurring more often than even two years ago. Something/s have set off these behaviors.

Yeah.. seems like when it's increasingly being fashionable and acceptable to mock white men.. some of these same toxic behaviors are being applied towards others.. lol.

Seems like hate only inspires more hate.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
No one should be able to say these types of racist and ethic crimes are not occurring more often than even two years ago. Something/s have set off these behaviors.

I don't think anyone is arguing that they're on the rise. The argument is over why.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah.. seems like when it's increasingly being fashionable and acceptable to mock white men.. some of these same toxic behaviors are being applied towards others.. lol.

But don't worry the recent developments that Nazis should receive a punch in the face for their speech will certainly help things, lol.

The sheer inadequacy of social justice warriors to address race and sexism issues would be more funny if they're actions didn't help contribute to the dangerous road we're going down..

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well that's probably wise of her on account of how they'd just do it again & again. She's got nothing to be ashamed of, & she doesn't need to put a penny of her money into cleaning up that hateful mess.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
But don't worry the recent developments that Nazis should receive a punch in the face for their speech will certainly help things, lol.

The sheer inadequacy of social justice warriors to address race and sexism issues would be more funny if they're actions didn't help contribute to the dangerous road we're going down..
People speaking out against racism and sexism made neo-Nazis feel more emboldened? That's not what they said.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
People speaking out against racism and sexism made neo-Nazis feel more emboldened? That's not what they said.

The often hypocritical and shallow manner they speak out about these issues, yes..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
The often hypocritical and shallow manner they speak out about these issues, yes..
Neo-Nazis are not motivated by people saying their views are wrong. And as you see perusing the news, they are a violent lot that wishes to take this nation back to a world that glorifies white males at the expense of others. Demanding that white supremacy remain enshrined in government and society is not pride. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people running to be their sympathetic supporters.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know you're an atheist, but I couldn't help but think of 1 Peter 3:9 "Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."

Protester hugs a Nazi in Florida, pleads 'Why do you hate me?'

article-hug-2-1019.jpg

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Neo-Nazis are not motivated by people saying their views are wrong. And as you see perusing the news, they are a violent lot that wishes to take this nation back to a world that glorifies white males at the expense of others. Demanding that white supremacy remain enshrined in government and society is not pride. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people running to be their sympathetic supporters.

They are if people who are saying they are wrong often exhibit many of the same characteristics they speak out against. I've heard many white supremacists openly state that the SJWs have done more to boost their cause than anything.

You do actually study what these racists are saying right? Many of their fear mongering of blacks fit in quite well with the fear mongering women have been engaging regarding men as a whole. They don't leave a whole lot of room for people with white supremacist views to feel too bad or out of place themselves.

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know you're an atheist, but I couldn't help but think of 1 Peter 3:9 "Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."

Protester hugs a Nazi in Florida, pleads 'Why do you hate me?'

Yeah, one of the reasons Martin Luther King Jr. was more influential than say people like Malcolm X. I mean I can understand the anger many blacks and women may feel, but if you care to actually foster change maybe it's time to reevaluate your methods..

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nazi thought is pretty much based and thrives on hate. This whole "punch a Nazi in the face" thing is only going down the route they want. A route that neo-Nazis are probably able to more fully embrace than antifas can imagine. Anyone who praises such behavior don't fool yourselves, it's not going to make neo-Nazis creep back into the closet.

Expect things like in that article to continue more frequently.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Nazi thought is pretty much based and thrives on hate. This whole "punch a Nazi in the face" thing is only going down the route they want. A route that neo-Nazis are probably able to more fully embrace than antifas can imagine. Anyone who praises such behavior don't fool yourselves, it's not going to make neo-Nazis creep back into the closet.

Expect things like in that article to continue more frequently.
I can't remember the nazis in the third reich disappearing after they were well-loved and celebrated by everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Ringo84
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Just because you were not aware of neo-Nazis, does not mean they weren't there. You just know about them because they are more emboldened by the likes of people like Trump.

And for every hug, you have attempted murder: 3 arrested after shooting following white nationalist speech

Neo-Nazis are no different than ISIL. They have attacked, murdered, committed acts of terrorism in order to fulfill their desire for a nation that is racially "pure." They are only helped by the people that feel they should spend they're time attacking women for speaking out against sexual assault rather than people thinking that ignoring them will somehow make them go away.

Upvote 0