Shavout-Pentecost

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Yea, the stork in the heaven knows her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the Judgment of Yéhûʷəʰ.

Why do you say, We are wise, and the Torah (Law) of Yéhûʷəʰ is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the Word of Yéhûʷəʰ; and what Wisdom is in them?" [Yeremiyahu 8:7-9]

In the Natural sense, שבעת Shavuot is the feast of (7) Weeks (being one of 3 annual Sabbaths) in which the firstborn are required to journey unto the place which Yéhûʷəʰ records His Name;

In the Spiritual sense, שבעת Shavuot is the season of (the) Oaths, and Covenants, which Yéhûʷəʰ made with the Sons of Adam, which pertain unto a Spiritual Feast, and a Spiritual Rest.

• Abvraham was born on Shavuot and
• Received the name Abvraham, and
• Covenant with promise to be the heir of the world, and
• The (first) prophecy concerning his seed (Apʰrîyém-Îsʰrəél) being redeemed after four hundred years of bondage:
• The foundation of the Temple was established during Shavuot:
• Ester (Hadassah), and the Jews were vindicated during Shavuot:
• Ruth's famous Conversion to the Faith is commemorated on Shavuot:
• David was born and died on Shavuot:
• Môsʰéʰ was pulled from the Nile on Shavuot:
• Noah received the Rainbow Covenant during Shavuot:
• The children of Îsʰraəl were borne upon the wings of a great Eagle and brought unto a great mountain burning with fire to meet with Alôhâyîm and receive the Torah, and it's Covenants on Shavuot.

"You shall זכר Commemorate the Torah of Môsʰéʰ my servant, which I dictated for him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

WHY

Behold, I will send you the prophet Alîyəʰûʷ (Elijah) before the coming of the Great and Dreadful day of Yéhûʷəʰ:" [Malachi 4:4-5]

And thus John the Baptist (whom Yésʰûʷəʰ declared to be Alîyəʰûʷ-Elijah) was born on Shavout-Pentecost:

Pentecost, lit., the 50th (day after Pesach-Passover).

• The disciples last saw and spoke with Yésʰûʷəʰ in person on Shavuot:

"To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of Alôhâyîm:

And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Yerusalem, but Wait for the שבעת Promise Of the Father, the one whom you heard speak of me.

For John truly baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with Rûʷəkʰ H'Kôʷdésʰ (The Holy Spirit) not many days from now.

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, will you at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own power.

But you shall receive power, after that Rûʷəkʰ H'Kôʷdésʰ (The Holy Spirit) has come upon you: then shall you be witnesses unto me both in Yerusalem, and in all Yudæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as the rushing of a mighty Rûʷəkʰ Wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with Rûʷəkʰ H'kôʷdésʰ (The Holy Spirit), and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." [Acts 1:3-8, & 2:1-4]

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rockytopva

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Yea, the stork in the heaven knows her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the Judgment of Yéhûʷəʰ.

Why do you say, We are wise, and the Torah (Law) of Yéhûʷəʰ is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the Word of Yéhûʷəʰ; and what Wisdom is in them?" [Yeremiyahu 8:7-9]

In the Natural sense, שבעת Shavuot is the feast of (7) Weeks (being one of 3 annual Sabbaths) in which the firstborn are required to journey unto the place which Yéhûʷəʰ records His Name;

In the Spiritual sense, שבעת Shavuot is the season of (the) Oaths, and Covenants, which Yéhûʷəʰ made with the Sons of Adam, which pertain unto a Spiritual Feast, and a Spiritual Rest.

• Abvraham was born on Shavuot and
• Received the name Abvraham, and
• Covenant with promise to be the heir of the world, and
• The (first) prophecy concerning his seed (Apʰrîyém-Îsʰrəél) being redeemed after four hundred years of bondage:
• The foundation of the Temple was established during Shavuot:
• Ester (Hadassah), and the Jews were vindicated during Shavuot:
• Ruth's famous Conversion to the Faith is commemorated on Shavuot:
• David was born and died on Shavuot:
• Môsʰéʰ was pulled from the Nile on Shavuot:
• Noah received the Rainbow Covenant during Shavuot:
• The children of Îsʰraəl were borne upon the wings of a great Eagle and brought unto a great mountain burning with fire to meet with Alôhâyîm and receive the Torah, and it's Covenants on Shavuot.

"You shall זכר Commemorate the Torah of Môsʰéʰ my servant, which I dictated for him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

WHY

Behold, I will send you the prophet Alîyəʰûʷ (Elijah) before the coming of the Great and Dreadful day of Yéhûʷəʰ:" [Malachi 4:4-5]

And thus John the Baptist (whom Yésʰûʷəʰ declared to be Alîyəʰûʷ-Elijah) was born on Shavout-Pentecost:

Pentecost, lit., the 50th (day after Pesach-Passover).

• The disciples last saw and spoke with Yésʰûʷəʰ in person on Shavuot:

"To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of Alôhâyîm:

And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Yerusalem, but Wait for the שבעת Promise Of the Father, the one whom you heard speak of me.

For John truly baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with Rûʷəkʰ H'Kôʷdésʰ (The Holy Spirit) not many days from now.

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, will you at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own power.

But you shall receive power, after that Rûʷəkʰ H'Kôʷdésʰ (The Holy Spirit) has come upon you: then shall you be witnesses unto me both in Yerusalem, and in all Yudæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as the rushing of a mighty Rûʷəkʰ Wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with Rûʷəkʰ H'kôʷdésʰ (The Holy Spirit), and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." [Acts 1:3-8, & 2:1-4]
An orphan with armor is a sage to 4 elements.
Blessed to (overcome) master .....

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0