Shattered light: The fire stone

gibbo

Mighty Pirate!
Feb 25, 2004
south austraila in a town called nairne.
✟7,875.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
(OOC thread) Shattered light: The fire stone

OK. first let me set a few rules. A big thing I'm wanting for this story is to work out some weaknesses for you character. Some things that will make them more believable. It's good if there is a sense of danger. I've played a few rpgs in my time and there has always been a problem of people being OP. If there is a battle we cant have everyone using powerful spells and flipping out of the way every time they might get hurt. If a member of the party is injured it helps to add drama. Also lets not have our characters all knowing e.g. "Ralph hid in the trees watch the group unseen" "Sandy suddenly sensed a presence in the trees above them, 'I know your there!' she shouted". If a character is hiding or somewhere else in the world it's good to let that story change and evolve naturally until he/she meets with other players.
Sorry to get all heavy on you guys, I just want a interesting, fun, flowing story that will be enjoyed by all.
Also this is a more just a story me and my friends are using but we will need more characters as the story progresses. Leave your character bio here if you wanna join and we'll get back to you.

My character: Nova

Last edited by a moderator: