Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a newer ish injury in my left calf. Happened almost 2 yrs ago. I had worked 5 days in a row last week - 7 hrs a day and had to stand the entire time. I tried having my dad massage both calves but left one was terrible

I also went for a walk yesterday and the left calf hurt more. It’s a sharp pain that starts a little under my knee in the center of the calf and goes to a few inches above My Achilles’ tendon.

I also have a medical problem which affects my muscles but the sharp pain I’m feeling is totally different then the reg pain I have in my legs

Also, my left ankle hurts as well.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a newer ish injury in my left calf. Happened almost 2 yrs ago. I had worked 5 days in a row last week - 7 hrs a day and had to stand the entire time. I tried having my dad massage both calves but left one was terrible

I also went for a walk yesterday and the left calf hurt more. It’s a sharp pain that starts a little under my knee in the center of the calf and goes to a few inches above My Achilles’ tendon.

I also have a medical problem which affects my muscles but the sharp pain I’m feeling is totally different then the reg pain I have in my legs

Also, my left ankle hurts as well.

So go to your doctor.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Lord to heal any muscle issues you have. Are you staying hydrated with electrolytes? Also might be helpful to do things to keep the blood circulation going if you're going to be standing that long (don't lock your knees!).

Upvote 0