Status
Not open for further replies.

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
if this has been posted already mods please delete if. This is very interesting indeed.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/media/sheen_mainstream_media_blackout_on_sheen_911.htm

Despite a huge reaction amongst the alternative media to Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11, in part due to a brief link on the Drudge Report which was mysteriously pulled after a few hours, newswires and entertainment outlets have actively sought to impose a blackout on the story.

Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Suspicious collapse of buildings
"I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

Sheen said that most people's gut instinct, that the buildings had been deliberately imploded, was washed away by the incessant flood of the official version of events from day one.

Sheen questioned the plausibility of a fireballs traveling 1100 feet down an elevator shaft and causing damage to the lobbies of the towers as seen in video footage, especially when contrasted with eyewitness accounts of bombs and explosions in the basement levels of the buildings.

The Pentagon incident
Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

We have not been able to confirm that a large commercial airliner hit the Pentagon because the government has seized and refused to release any footage that would show the impact.

PookySmiley

Mobiosity - Only one side
Sep 23, 2005
here
✟8,774.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
jhessel said:
if this has been posted already mods please delete if. This is very interesting indeed.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/media/sheen_mainstream_media_blackout_on_sheen_911.htm

Despite a huge reaction amongst the alternative media to Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11, in part due to a brief link on the Drudge Report which was mysteriously pulled after a few hours, newswires and entertainment outlets have actively sought to impose a blackout on the story.

Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Suspicious collapse of buildings
"I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

Sheen said that most people's gut instinct, that the buildings had been deliberately imploded, was washed away by the incessant flood of the official version of events from day one.

Sheen questioned the plausibility of a fireballs traveling 1100 feet down an elevator shaft and causing damage to the lobbies of the towers as seen in video footage, especially when contrasted with eyewitness accounts of bombs and explosions in the basement levels of the buildings.

The Pentagon incident
Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

We have not been able to confirm that a large commercial airliner hit the Pentagon because the government has seized and refused to release any footage that would show the impact.
I saw the impact site on the building, a plane went over the road and plowed into the building. I still drive by that spot every work day, there aren't and weren't any trees between the Pentagon and the highway. If the plane didn't crash into the Pentagon, where are the people that were in the plane?

Why do people give credence to anything Hollywood has to say?

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Everyone has their opinion.

The thing on the "controlled demolition" statement
is the fire heated the same beams that are blown up
in a controlled demolition. Until they buckled.

Everyone will have a conspiracy theories, like any big story in history.
Just because he acts on t.v doesn't mean he is any smarter or less intelegent then anyone else.

The Sheens are known for being a liberal family. Liberals tend to think Conservatives are master conspirators.
As does Concervatives think liberals are.
The attack on the Trade center, was not a domestic political attack, If ever proven then the killers must be executed in public fashion.

I am a plane lover, I don't know what kind of plane it was but it was a Airliner.(Airbuses aren't very attractive,
compared to the Spitfire, Mustang, F16, Etc)

Jet fuel is hard to ignite, but once it is ignited, it burns very hot.
Useless trivia:
SIde note: Bees and Wasps love Jet fuel. They get drunk on it. I know, I was stung by a drunk wasp near a
fuel truck on the flight line.

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
jhessel said:
CNN poll says that 82% of Americans think 9/11 was a cover up.

No, it says 89% believe there is a cover up SURROUNDING 9/11. That is a very vague question and could mean anything.

Also I would guess 99% of the US public cannot solve a simple differential equation but that doesn't mean they don't exist and are not used every day in science/engineering research does it?

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
240306poll1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ginny said:
Americans? I thouht it was just people that lived in mobile homes out in the desert.

No, there are some people living in trailers in the mountains of our middle Eastern states, Some right winger compounds in Montana, I think some living in the swamps of Florida.

America has a good crop of Conspiracy theorists. Of Vast differences, and locales.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.