✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good day, Randy

There is a construction that does not any sense " Jesus couldn't"...

What is it you are specifically suggesting that God purposes to do, and is incapable of, or lacks the ability to exactly carryout?

The unbeliever has a heart of stone, he is in need of a new heart. God must remove the heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh.

In Him,

Bill
The fault wasn't in Jesus.
Jesus desired to lead them but they wouldn't let Him. Then its clear to me God "allows" their choice in that matter until the day God makes His enemies a footstool for His feet.
free will
REV 22:11
Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy."

Upvote 0

EddieStormX

Aug 27, 2020
Johor
✟9,225.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As somebody who loves Jesus very much it's very frustrating to me to try and share the good news to people who just don't have any interest in hearing it. I know it's their choice, but it still upsets me. Jesus loves them so, so, SO much and they just don't get it. :( Is there anything else that I can do? (Besides praying for them I guess.)
Tell Them The Truth

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I guess I just have a guilty conscience. I feel bad even when there's nothing I can do about a situation to improve it or try to make a point when some people just don't get it and understand how I feel about something or someone,.. especially when it's as strong as my love for Christ. I feel the need to strive for perfection even though I know that it's impossible and that Christ is the only one whoever accomplished that.
I witnessed to those in Judaism and received very nasty replies. The Lord made known to me that the problem they had was with Him not me.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0