Teaching (no posting) Sharing relevant Teachings and Insights from various Spirit-filled believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

'REPENTANCE

DO WE KNOW?'

27407911_2059478574069946_4688554405333565440_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Satan is anti-God (dragon), The Beast is anti-Christ (The CARNAL mind of the FLESH), the False Prophet is anti-Spirit (the spirit of world and mammon). These form the unholy trinity 6 6 6, it is the number of (fallen) man's nature.

'Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666' Revelations 13:18

'God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin' 1 Corinthians 1:30 (Matthew 7:24-27 the wise and foolish builders).

'And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon' Revelation 16:13-16

I have never seen or heard this....can you offer a link or reference to it? Thanks.

• Friendly
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have never seen or heard this....can you offer a link or reference to it? Thanks.

No link or reference. It's revelation...a bit outdated, to be honest. I believe it was copy and pasted from the old thread that I closed down.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hmm...fruit that will last. I have seen people be well-loved...trained up...and encouraged. These are all good things but is it the root that will produce fruit that will last?

Over the years I've observed many people (who love Jesus) go through this following scenario:

Just 2-3 years later when they're on their own...they wander off into Gnosticism, New-Age, join the Freemasons, or just stop believing in Jesus and return to an unrepentant state.

It is a sobering reality...that some would reject God's free gift of grace and salvation.

This is all in your Bible, in the Scripture passages that almost no one in the Church teaches or preaches from...because it just might poke little holes in their theology or style of teaching.

(Hebrews 6:4-8, 2 Peter 2, Jude 1, Romans 1, Matthew 7:15-23, Ezekiel 33:1-20, 2 Thessalonians 2, Matthew 25:31-46, Psalms 69:20-28, Revelation 3:4-6) to name a few.

The 'identity' message being preached, is it leading to an authentic transformation?

Question:

If your disciples or followers were suddenly left all by themselves for even just 2-5 years. Would they be in the same level of relationship with God as they are right now?

Things can look amazing now...people can do all kinds of amazing things but did God really know them, and did they really know God?

The Bible says many will fall away... there are too many Scriptures that talk about it (and the great deception).

So maybe the only Parable that Jesus ever clearly explained...is the most important one to observe?

'18 “Listen then to the [meaning of the] parable of the sower:

19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom [regarding salvation] and does not understand and grasp it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road.

20 The one on whom seed was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and at once welcomes it with joy;

21 yet he has no [substantial] root in himself, but is only temporary, and when pressure or persecution comes because of the word, immediately he stumbles and falls away [abandoning the One who is the source of salvation].

22 And the one on whom seed was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the worries and distractions of the world and the deceitfulness [the superficial pleasures and delight] of riches choke the word, and it yields no fruit.

23 And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands and grasps it; he indeed bears fruit and yields, some a hundred times [as much as was sown], some sixty [times as much], and some thirty.” Matthew 13:18-23 (AMP)

My point is this, Jesus never commanded making followers of men. He said to make disciples. Something I was reflecting on today (for myself as well).

Do you have a love for God's Truth, or do you only speak the Truth about God's love?

The Bible. Do you believe what you read, or do you only read what you believe?

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends' John 15:13

Papa spoke this to me a long time ago when He baptized me in the Holy Ghost...He showed me exactly how the great falling away would go down. A multitude of things that look 'good' but are not God would subtly (perhaps inadvertently) be proliferated through many very influential and world-renown Church 'celebrities'.

'So He said to them, “You are the ones who declare yourselves just and upright in the sight of men, but God knows your hearts [your thoughts, your desires, your secrets]; for that which is highly esteemed among men is detestable in the sight of God' Luke 16:15 (AMP)

I'm simply not in the boat of 'world peace' or everyone just incorporating various religions/socio-cultural ideologies into the Church so we can all sing kumbaya and call it 'love'...I can appreciate this video.

The Sword of the Gospel

'“34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword [of division between belief and unbelief].

35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;

36 and a man’s enemies will be the members of his [own] household [when one believes and another does not].

37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

38 And he who does not take his cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] is not worthy of Me.

39 Whoever finds his life [in this world] will [eventually] lose it [through death], and whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake will find it [that is, life with Me for all eternity]' Matthew 10:34-39 (AMP)

God is for unity in the Church. God is not for unity between the Church and the world. There is accountability for what we say (Matthew 12:36), and for what we remain silent about...if we know the right thing to do, and do it not (James 4:17). If we represent Christ, we should at least be conscious of this responsibility.

Silence can be a form of nonverbal permission. The reason the world laughs at much of the Church is because many have relinquished their Sword, allowed themselves to be disarmed, and rejected the fear of the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
THIS is prophecy. Pure
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

'The sign will be Billy Graham's death-- Benny Hinn' Rest peacefully now, Bill Graham!! Thank you for your hard work!!!

Some POWERFUL MEN of GOD, because we have a POWERFUL GOD in CHRIST JESUS!

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some reasons I decided ~6 years ago not to get any more tattoos (even if mine are faith-related) after the last at age ~19.

1. 'Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD' Leviticus 19:28

Even though this is part of the Torah, through field experience in the Holy Ghost, I have found that there is the spirit of the law still alive and active for this principle.

Some Christians have cut marks on themselves for the dead and invited familiar spirits into their life by doing so. These can cause all types of problems.

Even inviting infections and other wounds that are exacerbated beyond normal due to the spiritual nature of the wound. Sometimes even requiring deliverance from these familiar spirits.

2. 'Abstain from all appearance of evil' 1 Thessalonians 5:22

This is something to really think about. Yes, carnal judgements are typically based solely on appearances. I was laying hands in a cemetery once and I had security called on me (probably for not wearing a suit, and looking different from the dressed up Church folk).

Even though I know most people are wrong to quickly judge the moral character of a person by appearances, I know I have an obligation to represent Christ and His holiness.

In order to prevent the violation of another brother's conscience, or from offending another brother's conscience, I choose not to get tattoos out of love. The same reason I don't drink, curse, etc.

I don't want to offend carnal Christians or bring any cause for a brother to stumble (into sin addictions). This also appeals to what an unbeliever 'expects' a 'Christian' to be like. It's all out of love, and Jesus makes it easy because it's not just behavior modification.

3. 'And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS' Revelations 19:16

I know better than to think that Christ, the Word manifest in the flesh, would break 1 of His own 613 Torah commandments in His glorified body.

It would be carnal reasoning to believe Christ has tattoos. It would be Holy Ghost inspired to believe that it's talking about His vesture (wardrobe) and the scabbard on His thigh.

4. I don't believe I need a tattoo to 'help me evangelize'...I believe the Anointing is more than enough. To me, a consecrated lifestyle is far more effective in evangelism than covering my body in tattoos.

There are a few OT Scriptures that make it seem that tattoos are a good idea, but they are metaphorical. Just like being 'sealed with the Holy Spirit' doesn't actually mean a physical mark or a physical seal.

There are too many opposing Scriptures for me to endorse mutilating my flesh and spilling my blood for entertainment or to look cool.

I'm not ashamed of my tattoos, Christ's blood cleanses me from all unrighteousness. I just know that it's not God's best for me and I don't incorporate Christ's name into the tattoo industry for that reason.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.