Teaching (no posting) Sharing relevant Teachings and Insights from various Spirit-filled believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. For we who are alive are always consigned to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our mortal bodies. So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you' 2 Corinthians 4:10-12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'The intoxicating Presence of Holy Spirit'

YYYEEEESSS!! This is it!!!
1f377.png
1f377.png
1f377.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f3c4_200d_2642.png
♂️
1f3c4_200d_2642.png
♂️
1f3c4_200d_2642.png
♂️
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
1f4a6.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

GGGLLLOOORRRYYY!!!!!! RECIEVE IT!!!!

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'When one of those reclining with Him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is everyone who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

But Jesus replied, “A certain man prepared a great banquet and invited many guests. When it was time for the banquet, he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’

But one after another, they all began to make excuses. The first one said, ‘I have bought a field and I need to go see it. Please excuse me.’

Another said, ‘I have bought five yoke of oxen and I am going to try them out. Please excuse me.’

Still another said, ‘I have married a wife, so I cannot come.’

The servant returned and reported all this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and said to his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the city, and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind, and the lame.’

‘Sir,’ the servant replied, ‘what you ordered has been done, and there is still room.’

So the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the highways and the hedges and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. For I tell you, not one of those men who were invited will taste my banquet.’ Luke 14:15-24

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
'Disclaimer: I don't know how to use FB live (yet) because I don't usually upload videos...I'm also new to the testimony stuff. The man gave me permission to share what happened in His own words...(they already knew my name because they knew me from before I was walking with Jesus). I felt like Holy Spirit wanted me to let this man prophesy impromptu.

So I was praying for a man (wants his name anonymous) and the Holy Spirit gave me precise words of knowledge to speak life into Him. Then I was praying for deliverance (casting out demons) of the lady who was sitting next to Him and the the Holy Spirit's power fell upon Him, touched Him and freed Him from things that He was holding on to (also healed of a bad cough). Preached a repentance message to both of them and then other people came over and now they're telling other curious people (who saw what happened) about Jesus. They've both been water baptized when they were little but they will be getting water baptized again praise God. I want to encourage other believers to do what the Gospel tells us to do'
'

Why would you need to be water baptized more than once? It is a commitment, right? You need to repent if you back slide not be baptized again. PS I have a cough and I had a flu shot too ... please pray for me.

• Prayers
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sharing an impromptu word on the prophetic...let's be real for a second. Stay in your lane!

I operate heavily (and accurately) in the prophetic when I evangelize, and in relational discipleship. Some of the most powerful testimonies I can speak on were not words of encouragement...they were words of exhortation that brought people back to an authentic love relationship in the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.