Teaching (no posting) Sharing relevant Teachings and Insights from various Spirit-filled believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for WHATSOVER A MAN SOWETH THAT SHALL HE REAP.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (Gal 6:7-8)

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yess!! LIFE in CHRIST is GOOD! From the INSIDE to the OUTSIDE.
1f642.png
:)

Rom 6:14, For SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER YOU: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

IF THE SON THEREFORE SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, YE SHALL BE FREE INDEED. John 8:36

Be blessed in Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Interesting video. There has always been a war on masculinity...even the secular world can now see just how destructive the feminist agenda is..and it is clear throughout Scripture.

I'm glad someone realizes that the brainwashing and conditioning of the (male?) human psyche starts with pre-school and mandatory (STATE-REGULATED) K-12.

Understand this, society's perspective of men has been gradually shifted over several years of many single women raising boys with their own distorted filter of hatred and bitterness toward men. Fatherlessness has destroyed Biblical family hierarchy and structure for decades now. Who do you think has set this up? The devil has always been out to destroy the firstborn male child before he becomes a man. This pattern and evil scheme is repeatedly visited through the Scriptures over and over. From Genesis to Revelations you will find this is true.

King Herod murdered all of the firstborn male children under 2 in his attempt to Kill Jesus, In the time of Pharaoh's hardened heart, the 'angel of death' wiped out all of the first-born Egyptian male children not covered by the blood, God put emnity between the woman and the serpent, as well as their offspring. The serpent shall bruise her head (male) and the head (male) shall bruise his heel (Genesis 3:14-15) and in Revelation 12:1-6 it appears again, the Dragon (satan) tries to devour the child as soon as he is born from the Woman's womb. These are just a few examples, all of this is no coincidence.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Discussing and teaching on (real) Christian persecution, suffering, and (real) godly Character.

This might not be my most popular live audio, but I want to share my heart on this..I believe it will speak to some of you going through silent battles.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Great testimony. What if the hurricanes, fires, mass shootings, and other daily tragic events don't just happen by chance?

'12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.'

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

'6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.'

Hosea 4:6 (KJV)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If there were righteous people in places of authority, we would be living in much easier times.

As it is, there are few righteous people in authority. Therefore the
days are evil (Ephesians 5:16) and people suffer because of it.

'When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.'

Proverbs 29:2 (KJV)

The reality is we live in a world that doesn't understand God's design.

The Lord upholds all things by the word of His power (Hebrews 1:3).

God's Word is always judging this world from on high, He regulates everything happening in the world.

Otherwise, things would be much more chaotic than they are.

'4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked'

Isaiah 11:4 (KJV)

Christ revealed that the Father causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous (Matthew 5:45).

This is why good things happen to (morally) bad people and bad things happen to (morally) good people.

It is not that God sends 'bad things' upon people, rather mankind apart from Christ is fallen and breaks God's Law.

Breaking God's Law is sin and the wages of sin are death (Romans 6:23).

So when mankind breaks God's Law it produces death daily because they do not know Christ. If they knew Christ, they would have life.

'4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

5 For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.'

2 Corinthians 4:4-6 (KJV)

So God is in control but God does not always get what He wants (2 Peter 3:9 - 'not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance').

This is because He has granted mankind free will to choose this day whom they will serve.

'26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.'

Duet. 11:26-28 (KJV)

I really wanted to share this because God has shown me that He is just.

One day He will pass eternal judgments upon the whole world and everyone will be repaid according to their works.

Please do not be deceived by anyone saying that Christ has already returned and there is no more judgment.

I warn you, it is a lie from the devil.

'1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.' 2 Peter 2 (KJV)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Women in ministry.

So I want to share my stance on women in ministry from what I see in the Scripture.

Here goes..

1. I believe women can serve on Church leadership teams while under the covering of their husbands (i.e Pastors).

2. I believe God can and does gift women with prophetic and apostolic graces, this is often mistaken for a 'Jezebel spirit'.

3. I don't believe in unmarried or married women operating as stand-alone Pastors/Spiritual leaders over a Church body.

4. I believe women can and should teach other women.

5. I believe women generally have a larger propensity than men for spiritual wisdom and prophetic utterance.

Some concluding thoughts..

As a matter of conscience, I do not submit myself under the teachings of women.

I also do not take correction from them.

The reason being, I perceive that women are more easily deceived when it comes to Biblical doctrine.

'And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.' 1 Tim. 2:14

'I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ' 2 Cor. 11:3

'While my soul was still searching but not finding, among a thousand I have found one upright man, but among all these I have not found a virtuous woman' Ecc 7:28

This all being said,

I am definitely for celebrating women in Church ministry!

I am definitely against a feminist agenda that has covertly undermined the God-ordained spiritual authority intended for men!

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.