United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
J for Jesus

Largest Earthquakes in the World -

Reference: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/browse/largest-world.php

The list is below on the bottom of this message.

What I would like to say is that Jesus uses nature or earth to reveal certain truths.

In the year 2004 is when I first heard about the large earthquake/ tsunami that happened on Christmas Day in the US which is the 26th in Indonesia. I realized that intense power that rippled on that Christmas day. I had this feeling it is about Jesus.

We believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit, He was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered, died, and was buried.

On the third day He rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son He is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.

We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen

Then in the year 2011 we hear about another earthquake / tsunami in Japan similar to the one in 2004. It has the exact same magnitude as the one in 2004.

By now I was looking up earthquakes and I found the list of the largest earthquakes recorded on the USGS website. On the list I saw there occurred an earthquake in 1964 on Good Friday also named the Good Friday earthquake. Thus there were 2 beautiful truths revealed. The 2 holy days that Christians observe. If you take the years 2004 -1964 you get 40 years a number very significant in the bible.

Reference: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/browse/largest-world.php

20 Largest Earthquakes in the World

1.9.5 Bio-Bio, Chile Valdivia Earthquake 1960-05-22 19:11

2.9.2 Southern Alaska1964 Great Alaska Earthquake, Prince William Sound Earthquake, Good Friday Earthquake 1964-03-28

3.9.1 Off the West Coast of Northern Sumatra Sumatra-Andaman Islands Earthquake, 2004 Sumatra Earthquake and Tsunami, Indian Ocean Earthquake
2004-12-26

4.9.1 Near the East Coast of Honshu, Japan Tohoku Earthquake 2011-03-11

5.9.0 Off the East Coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia Kamchatka, Russia 1952-11-04

East or West Jesus is the best.

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Nonsense is a certain reaction also mentioned in the Bible.
Read Luke 24
Luke 24:11
But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense.
So I should take your post as scripture?

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
agreed... nonsense

1 Kings 19:11-12:

11 Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; 12 and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.

Upvote 0