Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"They're trying to exterminate our race. I think, probably in a moral sense, the Jewish people have been a blight. I mean as a whole, not every Jew. And they probably deserve to go into the ashbin of history. But saying that and actually shooting or killing people in masses, are two different things. I'm not advocating extermination. I think the best thing is to resettle them in someplace where they can't exploit others. And I don't think they can live among themselves, I really don't."
David Duke
Evelyn Rich interview, February 1986

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
iu

“When we fail to properly civilize people, human nature rushes in. Absent a higher alternative, human nature drives us to make sense of the world on its own instinctual terms: That’s tribalism.”
― Jonah Goldberg, Suicide of the West: How the Rebirth of Tribalism, Populism, Nationalism, and Identity Politics is Destroying American Democracy

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Yes, we can officially confirm that our beloved Republican Tea Party is being led by the Mad Hatter and us millennials have been thrust into their wonderland.

The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY. " - Candace Owens

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Ronald Reagan knew of and approved a great deal of what went on with both the Iranian initiative and private efforts on behalf of the contras and he received regular, detailed briefings on both...I have no doubt that he was told about the use of residuals for the Contras, and that he approved it. Enthusiastically." - Oliver North

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
" Ah, your foot came toward mine, mine came towards yours, was that natural? I don't know. Did we bump? Yes. I think we did... I'm fairly wide guy.... Did I slide them too close to yours? Did I, I looked down once, your foot was close to mine. Did we bump? Ah, you said so, I don't recall that, but apparently we were close." - Larry Craig

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Keep in mind, Ollie North was a notorious liar, and was unable to account for much of the money he raised by secretly selling US military equipment to our Iranian enemies.

By that time, Reagan was suffering from the mental disorder that ultimately killed him. It seems he was betrayed by many of the people he had trusted.

Upvote 0