✟15,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello again everyone!
I would love it if you would share some covers of your favorite worship songs or share with us a tune you've penned yourself!
I'll kick things off!
Here's a cover of one of my favorite worship songs right now. "There Is A Cloud", written by Elevation Worship:
And here is an original I wrote a little while back:

Cant wait to hear everyone's creativity!

Blessings,
Zach T.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sharing

HaleluYAH Choreography
(1) Jesus brought battles to an end as he overcame Satan (2) Let’s rejoice and glorify Him for he has triumphed (3) He is the One who overcame all the powers of death (4) Let’s elevate our voice in praise and rejoice together/ Let’s dance for Him for He is everything (5) He rose up with glory from the dead on that third day (6) Thus He is now with the Eternal God -- hallelujah (7) Let’s entrust Him with our hearts so He may lead them.

Nkombo Choir - Sigaho kurambirwa( Do not give up)

Reactions: Zach Trandum
Upvote 0

Zach Trandum

May 15, 2017
Auburn
Visit site
✟15,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sharing

HaleluYAH Choreography
(1) Jesus brought battles to an end as he overcame Satan (2) Let’s rejoice and glorify Him for he has triumphed (3) He is the One who overcame all the powers of death (4) Let’s elevate our voice in praise and rejoice together/ Let’s dance for Him for He is everything (5) He rose up with glory from the dead on that third day (6) Thus He is now with the Eternal God -- hallelujah (7) Let’s entrust Him with our hearts so He may lead them.

Nkombo Choir - Sigaho kurambirwa( Do not give up)
Absolutely awesome!!!! I have a deeply rooted love for choirs and this group is fantastic!!! GORGEOUS vocals!!!! The blend is off the charts too!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Upvote 0