sd
✟15,987.00
Country
China
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From Abram came to Canaan to Jacob came to Egypt is 215 years(Abram entered Canaan at the age of 75, gave birth to Isaac at the age of 100, Isaac gave birth to Jacob at the age of 60, and Jacob went to Egypt at the age of 130.), from the Israelites came to Egypt to their exodus is 430 years, from the Israelites left Egypt for Canaan to smashed to Babylon is 860 years.
Obviously, there is an obvious multiple law. If 215 is a, then there is a formula:
A=215, 2a=430, 4a=860.
If 430 is b, then there is the following formula:
1/2b=215, b=430, 2b=860.
The multiple relationship between these three periods is very obvious. After I discovered this law, I delved into other data about historical periods .
James was born in 2006 B.C., while Jesus was born around 6 B.C., about 2000 years apart. In 966 BC, the temple was built 1040 years after Jacob was born, 480 years after he left Egypt, and 960 years after Jesus was born. 960 is 480 times. There are many such laws in the Bible. The most "magical" one is the law of 215, 430, 860.
A comparison with Daniel:
The Jews stayed in Egypt for 430 years, and from exodus to Exiled to Babylon for 860 years. The two add up to 1290. "Did you think of something? Daniel has a number of 1290!!" (If you read Daniel).
Daniel said thus:
I watched Daniel and saw two other people standing, one on the river side and one on the other side of the river.
12:6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"
12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."
12:8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"
12:9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
12:12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.
12:13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance." [1]
In the Bible, one day is often used to refer to one year. For example, in the book of Ezekiel, God made Ezekiel lie on the left for 390 days and the right for 40 days. He would bear the sin of Israel and Judah for one year.In this way, the 1290 and the Old Testament history that Daniel said are correct.
Take a closer look and find that it is definitely more than just this!
Daniel, and even the Revelation of the New Testament, have appeared " a time, times and half a time" What does this " a time, times and half a time" mean?
When I checked the English version of this sentence, I found that the English Bible reads "a time, times, and an half", which means "a period of time, two periods, half a time".
I also know the "time" in the Hebrew Bible. In the original text, it can be said that the year can also refer to a period of time.
When I saw it here, it was opened. the two hundred and fifteen years is half, the four hundred and thirty years of Egypt is a time, and the eight hundred and sixty years from the exodus to the captivity is times.
the power of the holy people has been finally broken means that the Jewish state was destroyed by Babylon in 586 BC.
The preface of the text speaks of the battle between the kings of the South and the North, and it should be the war between Antiochus IV and Egypt. Antiochus once smeared the temple and did things like Nebuchadnezzar.
Therefore, the so-called "a time, times, and an half" is the history of the Jews. But the history of the Israelites in the Bible, we can't confirm at all, there are too few external evidence.
After discovering the secret of 1,290 days. I followed the similar method to study the “1335 days”.
"In 539 BC, the Persian Empire overthrew the New Babylonian kingdom. The Persian King Cyrus gave a command to let the Jews return to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple in 537 BC." - Quoted from Baidu Encyclopedia.
537+1335=1872
The Israelites were out of Egypt in 1446 BC
1872-1446=426
The following quotes the original Bible:
Genesis 45
45:1 Then Joseph could no longer control himself before all his attendants, and he cried out, "Have everyone leave my presence!" So there was no one with Joseph when he made himself known to his brothers.
45:2 And he wept so loudly that the Egyptians heard him, and Pharaoh's household heard about it.
45:3 Joseph said to his brothers, "I am Joseph! Is my father still living?" But his brothers were not able to answer him, because they were terrified at his presence.
45:4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, "Come close to me." When they had done so, he said, "I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!
45:5 And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you.
45:6 For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will not be plowing and reaping.
45:7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
45:8 "So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt.
45:9 Now hurry back to my father and say to him, 'This is what your son Joseph says: God has made me lord of all Egypt. Come down to me; don't delay.
45:10 You shall live in the region of Goshen and be near me--you, your children and grandchildren, your flocks and herds, and all you have.
45:11 I will provide for you there, because five years of famine are still to come. Otherwise you and your household and all who belong to you will become destitute.'
45:12 "You can see for yourselves, and so can my brother Benjamin, that it is really I who am speaking to you.
45:13 Tell my father about all the honor accorded me in Egypt and about everything you have seen. And bring my father down here quickly."
45:14 Then he threw his arms around his brother Benjamin and wept, and Benjamin embraced him, weeping.
45:15 And he kissed all his brothers and wept over them. Afterward his brothers talked with him.
45:16 When the news reached Pharaoh's palace that Joseph's brothers had come, Pharaoh and all his officials were pleased.
45:17 Pharaoh said to Joseph, "Tell your brothers, 'Do this: Load your animals and return to the land of Canaan,
45:18 and bring your father and your families back to me. I will give you the best of the land of Egypt and you can enjoy the fat of the land.'
45:19 "You are also directed to tell them, 'Do this: Take some carts from Egypt for your children and your wives, and get your father and come.
45:20 Never mind about your belongings, because the best of all Egypt will be yours.'"
45:21 So the sons of Israel did this. Joseph gave them carts, as Pharaoh had commanded, and he also gave them provisions for their journey.
45:22 To each of them he gave new clothing, but to Benjamin he gave three hundred shekels of silver and five sets of clothes.
45:23 And this is what he sent to his father: ten donkeys loaded with the best things of Egypt, and ten female donkeys loaded with grain and bread and other provisions for his journey.
45:24 Then he sent his brothers away, and as they were leaving he said to them, "Don't quarrel on the way!"
45:25 So they went up out of Egypt and came to their father Jacob in the land of Canaan.
45:26 They told him, "Joseph is still alive! In fact, he is ruler of all Egypt." Jacob was stunned; he did not believe them.
45:27 But when they told him everything Joseph had said to them, and when he saw the carts Joseph had sent to carry him back, the spirit of their father Jacob revived.
45:28 And Israel said, "I'm convinced! My son Joseph is still alive. I will go and see him before I die."[2]

Daniel 12
12:1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.
12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.
12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
12:5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank.
12:6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"
12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."
12:8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"
12:9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
12:12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.
12:13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."[3]
do you understand?
The Israelites entered Egypt to escape the famine, which ended a thousand and thirty-five years before the temple was rebuilt.
This can no longer be explained by coincidence.
the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up. The destruction of the temple and the sacrifice of the temple. the abomination that causes desolation should mean that the temple was occupied by pagans.By 1335, the temple was rebuilt, so it was "blessed".
There are three prophecies in Daniel's book, one thousand two hundred and ninety days, one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days, two thousand and three hundred days. The first two, I have revealed. But the third one I haven't figured out since I found the first two (14 years old) and now (30 years old). Maybe the two thousand three hundred days is different from the first two. This may not be like the first two, which can correspond to the historical events of the Bible in the past.
Many people have speculated about this prophecy. But it is not satisfactory. Each has its own flaws.
However, the original 2,300 days here is actually 2,300 mornings and evenings. The first two prophecies are "days" in the original text. My guess is probably not like the first two predictions. The day and night here may really mean a day, not a year. This period is likely to refer to the time when Antiochus IV was oppressing the Jews.
But 8:26 says that the vision of 2,300 days is true, but you have to seal this vision because it is related to many days later. ”
In December 167 BC, Antiochus IV established the statue of Zeus and the altar.Above the temple, the temple and the altar were smeared with pork and pig blood, and the priest Mattatia rose up against the violence.After the death of Matthias in 166 BC, the three sons of Judah took over the leadership position and they called it the Maccabi."The meaning of the "big hammer") defeated the army of Antiochus IV and entered Jerusalem, 164 BCOn December 25th, the Jews re-served the temple and temporarily gained autonomy in the eyes of the powers.2300 days and nights may mean 1150 days. About as long as Antiochus defiled the temple.
But it is probably not precise enough.We need more research.Probably like other prophecies, it's a symbol of events.
Daniel 12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."[4]
With regard to the predictions of seventy seven, many theologians have done a lot of research in the millennium. In my opinion, this seventy seven is related to 1,290 days.
One thousand two hundred and ninety days is 430+860. We already know that from Abraham came to Canaan to the captivity there are 215+430+860 years. That is, there are three and a half time periods. Three and a half is half of seven. A seven is 215 + 430 + 860 = 1505.
That is to say, Nebuchadnezzar was destroyed in that incident, and he destroyed the temple, so that the Israelites could no longer sacrifice sacrifices.
Seventy seven may not refer to seventy seven years, but several periods.
According to Christianity, sixty-nine seven ends in the crucifixion. If I follow the "a time, two times and a half " of the Old Testament History algorithm I found, the remaining “seven” are:
Ad: 30 + 1505 + 1505 = 3040.
Then the end of the world is AD 3040. In this way, innovation in religion happened at half of a “seven”.
If we subtract Christ's reign for a thousand years, is the first resurrection in 2040? We can wait and see.
Please note that I am not predicting the end.This is just a guess.

According to the analysis of the above prophecies, it can be found that the time from Abraham to Canaan to the captivity in the Bible was used by Daniel to symbolize the persecution of believers.
In fact, those periods of time is a cyclical encounter. Jacob was in Egypt because of the famine. The Israelites came out of Egypt because of slavery. They lost country when they were taken to Babylon, and Antioch smeared the temple. The basic concern of Daniel's several prophecies is that the saints are oppressed. "Breaking the power of the saints"
Jesus quoted Daniel's prophecy to describe the end of the world. It can be said that the prophecy of the end of the world comes from Daniel's prophecy. but, Jesus didn't explain what "a time, times and half a time" meant(“Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.”). Perhaps what he said was a catastrophe similar to what once happened to Jews. That is, believers suffer very serious suffering,but they will be saved.
Jesus once predicted his return with the fig tree. In fact, Israel, as a symbol of fig tree , had withered and grown tender and leaves many times in the Old Testament. Every time he was forced to leave Canaan, he would wither once, and every time he returned, he would grow tender and grow leaves. The church has also experienced many tribulations, but also withered and tender and growing leaves in a sense. We can't confirm which time is the time when he will come again, so it is unrealistic to try to predict the day when the Lord will come again.
I think that the history of the Israelites in the Bible is a prefiguration established by God. Please note that the number of “times”of “a time, times and half a time” is plural in the original text, not dual.This number is not sure. So what Jesus said, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” may have its deep meaning here. The history of the Israelites is a parable set up by God himself. These figures are related to the history of the Israelis, but the unknown number of periods is the ultimate unknown.In short,” a time, times and half a time “is known as history, while its predicted future period is unknown.
Welcome to correct!

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi interesting premise but I would need to think about it some before forming an opinion. The time times and half a time is a clear period of time and it is introduced in Dan 7 where a man who is called the pompous one is persecuting the saints for a time times and half a time when the kingdom that comes and covers the earth is given to one like the son of man who is before the ancient of days and this kingdom covers the earth and has no end.

Now the kingdom that covers the earth and has no end can only have one beginning. So Rev 13 we see the beast arise and he has dominion for 42 months over every tribe tongue kindred and nation and he is destroyed by the coming of Jesus and the beast and false prophet are given to the lake of fire and Satan is bound 1000 years and loosed at the end of that time to tempt the nations one last time. In Dan 7 the pompous one is given to the flame and the rest of the beast lose their dominion for a season and a time. I suggest that in Rev when the angels proclaim the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of the LORD and His Christ and He shall reign forever is the same event as in Dan 7 with much more details added.

In Rev 12 for this same period 3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them[fn] in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.[fn]

Here we see the persecution come when Satan knows his time is short and it is called 1260 days, in Rev 13 we see it as 42 months and again in this chapter it is called a time times and half a time.

We can surmise that Daniel 9 talks about the prince who shall come will put an end to the daily sacrifices in the middle of the week. 2 Thes 2 notes the man of sin is revealed in the temple exalting himself above all that is God and performs lying signs and wonders. Since the beast reigns for 42 months after pulling a death escape and then the image and mark of the beast is rolled up the abomination of desolation, the middle of Dan 70th week 2 thes 2 and Rev 13 are all about the same event.

Upvote 0