GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in the middle of gettting Synvisc injections in my knees, currently my right one..therefore I'm not suppose to drive, and have a 1 hour window before I have to be home and have it elevated and on ice.
Yesterday I had to ride... I had to go, cause they have to be excatly 1 week apart to the day and hour. Dr's is 25 min.

Stupid me also figured I had enough time to get on a motorized cart to pick up butter, and a pack of hot dogs at wal mart....which is on the way home
Well yeah, I would have..had the motorized cart not broken down and I had to walk to the only open cashier.
Got home...and found out that due to miscalculation I had to drive in the other direction, 45 minutes to be at the bank before 2 with a deposit.

Needless to say, keeping it iced is the only thing helping, I'm suppose to stay off of it today too (I have a little foot stool under my desk), and have chosen a few movies like I did last week, have popcorn ready, and plenty of Lipton White Tea w. rasberry...

So..while I'm resting my swollen knee and toe..(oh yeah..he gave me an ijection of regular stuff for arthritis in my big toe too :() I can't be here to rep, so I'm hoping I can at least make a shameless plea to get some...
It would make me feel so much better to come back on tomorrow morning and see another star :)
And 2 would be even better...

I'm off to ice it now, hugs, and have a Blessed Day!
Tammy

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,512.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My turn. Hehe
Got sick at the start of the year, and was sick for a month. Finally got better and started looking for work. Found work, and promptly got sick with the next virus in town. Got fired for being "unreliable" due to illness (despite positive feedback for my work even when I was really sick). Can you believe that? Pathetic!! Here we are over three weeks after catching this mongolian death virus, and I'm still really sick and having to see a doctor to see if I've got bronchitis or pneumonia now. Grr.
Can't take cold meds because I have heart problems, so I'm stuck trying to struggle through this. That's on top of the other health issues and trying to find a way to afford a house. Can you say FRUSTRATING?
OK, done whining now. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums