✟18,638.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
to my friends here:

since Jews are apparently no longer welcome here, unless we say things that violate our faith and conscience, it is time for me to go. so to my friends who are staying, I say shalom. Y'all can catch me on skype as ZionistJew should you have a wish to do so.

My deepest wishes for a long life filled with peace and happiness.

Shalom,
Yochi, your friendly neighborhood Chasid

Talmidah

היום כולם יודעים - הרב כהנא צדק
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
✟32,660.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
to my friends here:

since Jews are apparently no longer welcome here, unless we say things that violate our faith and conscience, it is time for me to go. so to my friends who are staying, I say shalom. Y'all can catch me on skype as ZionistJew should you have a wish to do so.

My deepest wishes for a long life filled with peace and happiness.

Shalom,
Yochi, your friendly neighborhood Chasid

Yep. While certainly not surprising, it is a bit annoying nonetheless. Especially given the tone of the explanation. As if we were rampaging all over the forum looking for Christians whom we could devour. As if! Oh well ...I'll see you over at JHR and to everyone else, I wish you all well. Shalom! :wave:

Last edited:
Reactions: johnd
Upvote 0

johnd

Nov 30, 2003
God bless.
Visit site
✟9,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I bid you peace.

Not all the blame was on you.

Trying post this in such a way that it does not violate the rules... I just thought we were a bit freer in MJ to discuss, cool off, discuss some more, without all the sudden enforcement of the rules (as in every other forum).

I obviously misunderstood.

But if I gave any other impression it was only with love in my heart (which can at times as in most homes get a bit loud at times... if they mean anything to you...).

May G-d truly bless you all!

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

A Jew, by the grace and love of God. Come home!
Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I bid you peace.

Not all the blame was on you.

Trying post this in such a way that it does not violate the rules... I just thought we were a bit freer in MJ to discuss, cool off, discuss some more, without all the sudden enforcement of the rules (as in every other forum).

But if I gave any other impression it was only with love in my heart (which can at times as in most homes get a bit loud at times... if they mean anything to you...).

G-d bless, John. Thanks for taking the time to discuss there -- sometimes we all got heated but that didn't make the discussions anything like a waste of time.

• Friendly
Reactions: Talmidah
Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I guess we all did...

May the Almighty bless you and yours...

th_n223360795579_1337-1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.