✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
< shrugs > google it and find out.

Or re-word it more clearly showing what the truth is what you are seeking in line with God's Word.
My question was worded precisely, and remains to be addressed.

Google is not my final authority [or much of any authority, for that matter]. The Bible [KJB] is my final authority in all matters of faith and practice.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
My question was worded precisely, and remains to be addressed.

Google is not my final authority [or much of any authority, for that matter]. The Bible [KJB] is my final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
Everything from anywhere and anyone , including google, must be tested before believing it.

You might try googling it for the experience thereof, and to get some ideas on how to ask the question in a better way ....

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
? rose-colored glasses again..... she has some pre-conceived ideas or doctrines or teachings or something, that won't let her acknowledge simply what is truth from Scripture without tainting it.
Through long periods of posting , perhaps 2 or 3 times in previous years, we slowly went through her beliefs until it got down to the nitty gritty, and then she exits... without explanation or confession or whatever ... without getting to the very basic problem whatever it is she is hanging on to and won't let go of. It shows up pretty often in her posts, (not unique to her alone, it happens to others also),
just a slight 'twist'? or mis-application of Scripture ....

Jeff, I see you are Anabaptist. Which day of the week does your church call the Sabbath?

Upvote 0

marco 70

May 20, 2018
bulawayo
✟426.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are trying to divorce Jesus from the Sabbath, when nothing was created that didn't go through Jesus. We keep this tug of war with me and Jesus on one side, and you and the law on the other.

Sorry, but your spiritual understanding of the Word of God is seriously lacking.

When you quote Rom 7:6, some assume you are arguing the law got abolished. Or, some say you are arguing Jesus got rid of the law. Why do they wrongly assume this must be the case? The verse tells us:

But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

You either follow after the Holy Spirit or the written code, you cannot do both according to what Paul wrote. And only the Holy Spirit can lead you into spiritual truth and understanding. Take the wrong path, and your understanding of the word of God will always be seriously lacking

• Winner
Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
When you quote Rom 7:6, some assume you are arguing the law got abolished. Or, some say you are arguing Jesus got rid of the law. Why do they wrongly assume this must be the case? The verse tells us:

But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

You either follow after the Holy Spirit or the written code, you cannot do both according to what Paul wrote. And only the Holy Spirit can lead you into spiritual truth and understanding. Take the wrong path, and your understanding of the word of God will always be seriously lacking

Exactly. My sheep HEAR MY VOICE and FOLLOW ME.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Jeff, I see you are Anabaptist. Which day of the week does your church call the Sabbath?
I'm not falling for the bait you use any more. Tried long series of posts with you in the past, and when we finally got down CLOSE TO the nitty gritty in your church cult, you left the discussion. Never could you admit it or finish it. Or you 'could', if you chose to, but you didn't.
The problem is deeper than you admit, and deeper than I could get you to see. All I can say at this point is , IF you follow Jesus, and keep seeking His Way, you will eventually come around (to Truth) and be free of the great OR simple deception/deceiver in your past and present life.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not falling for the bait you use any more. Tried long series of posts with you in the past, and when we finally got down CLOSE TO the nitty gritty in your church cult, you left the discussion. Never could you admit it or finish it. Or you 'could', if you chose to, but you didn't.
The problem is deeper than you admit, and deeper than I could get you to see. All I can say at this point is , IF you follow Jesus, and keep seeking His Way, you will eventually come around (to Truth) and be free of the great OR simple deception/deceiver in your past and present life.

Seeing as you are not answering the question, isn't that the pot calling the kettle...

From what I've read most Anabaptists are like Mennonites or Amish and call Sunday, the Sabbath. What is funny is you were teaming up with SDA's. Was that because they were against me too like you, or do you actually worship on Saturday? I'm flattered if it was all about me. :D I wonder if LGW would still agree if he knew what you really believe...;)

At least I know enough not to call Sunday, the Sabbath. :rolleyes:

I forgive you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I remember responding to your name, but I don't recall what it was about. What is it you don't agree with me on? These are subjects I have responded to in the past where few believe as I do. Did you ever consider that you might have been wrong? :)

Sabbath?
Sin?
1 John 1:8 vs. 1 John 3:5-9
Gifts of the Spirit?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Exactly. My sheep HEAR MY VOICE and FOLLOW ME.

Indeed. God's Sheep are not those who do not BELIEVE and FOLLOW Gods WORD. Those who do not BELIEVE or FOLLOW God are not his Sheep because they refuse to hear his voice when he calls them to come they do not follow and are lost.

Jesus is looking for all the lost sheep and is calling them. Some he will find some will refuse to come because they refuse to hear his voice.

It is never too late however while it is called today. When he finds that which was lost there is much rejoicing in heaven because that which was lost is found.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ok time to continue .... This is continued from PART 4 linked

MOSIAC SHADOW LAWS FROM THE BOOK OF THE COVENANT AND THE SANCTUARY

PART 4 EARTHLY SANCTUARY SHADOWS OF THE MOST HOLY PLACE: ARK OF THE COVENANT

This is the last and most important piece of furniture within the Sanctuary as it contains the presence of God and the mercy seat whose foundation is God's LAW (10 Commandments)

It was the ARK of the COVENANT that made up the OLD COVENANT.

The OLD COVENANT was made up of two sets of LAWS. These included God's LAW (10 Commandments) spoken and written by GOD himself to his people on two tables of stone and the MOSAIC BOOK OF THE COVENANT written and spoken to God's people by MOSES containing the CIVIL, CEREMONIAL and ECCLESIASTICAL laws for forgiveness of sin offerings for the SNACTUARY PRIESTHOOD.

God's law..

EXODUS 34 [28] And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the COVENANT, the ten commandments.

The Mosaic law written in the book...

EXODUS 24 [7] And he took the BOOK OF THE COVENANT, and read in the hearing of the people: and they said, All that the LORD has said will we do, and be obedient.

CONCLUSION; Two sets of LAWS made up the OLD COVENANT. These included 1. GOD'S LAW (10 Commandments) and 2. The MOSAIC BOOK of laws and ORDINACNES for remission of SIN. For more scripture please see POST # 9 linked here.

Both the tables of testimony written and spoken by God and the Mosaic book of the COVENANT were kept together with the ARK of the COVENANT (House of the Covenant)

Only God's LAW (10 Commandments) was kept inside the ARK of the Covenant...

DEUTERONOMY 10:5 [5], And I turned myself and came down from the mount, and put the tables in the ark which I had made; and there they are, as the LORD commanded me. (see also Exodus 25:16; 1 Kings 8:9)

The Mosaic BOOK of the COVENANT was placed at the side of the ARK of the COVENANT...

DEUTERONOMY 31:24-26 [24], And it came to pass, when Moses had finished writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, [25], That Moses commanded the Levites, who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, [26], Take this book of the law, and put it by the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against you.

The ARK of the COVENANT that housed God's LAW was made according to the pattern of the heavenly provided by God (Exodus 25:10-23; Hebrews 9:1-5).

This pattern, shows that above the ARK where the 10 Commandments were kept was the MERCY SEAT and the two Cheribum...

EXODUS 25:17-18 [17], And you shall make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it. [18], And you shall make two cherubim of gold, of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat.

[21], And you shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark; and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you.

It was at the MERCY seat that held the presence of GOD...

[22], And there I will meet with you, and I will commune with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim that are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give you in commandment unto the children of Israel.

EXODUS 26:34 [34], And you shall put the mercy seat upon the ark of the testimony in the most holy place.

The foundation of the MERCY SEAT where the presence of GOD was located was God's LAW (10 Commandments) which was kept in the most holy place of the Sanctuary. This was a pattern of the heavenly Sanctuary not made with hands where God's Work continues on our behalf today (Hebrews 8:5).

PSALMS 89:14 [14], Righteousness and justice are the habitation of your throne: mercy and truth shall go before your face.

God's mercy is revealed in those who LOVE God and keep his Commandments...

EXODUS 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.

EXODUS 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

NUMBERS 14:18 The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

EXODUS 20:6 [6], And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

God's mercy and mercy seat along with the foundation of God's LAW endures forever..

2 CHRONICLES 5:13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endures forever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD.

PSLAMS 136:26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endures forever.

PSALMS 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: your mercy, O LORD, endures forever: forsake not the works of your own hands.

PSALMS 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children

PSALMS 119:172 My tongue shall speak of your word: for all your commandments are righteousness.

PSALMS 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your law is the truth.

PROVERBS 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

PSALMS 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your law is the truth.

this we will discuss more latter...

DANIEL 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon your people and upon your holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

His mercy is with those who obey him..

2 CHRONICLES 6:14 And said, O LORD God of Israel, there is no God like you in the heaven, nor in the earth; who keeps covenant, and shows mercy unto your servants, that walk before you with all their hearts

JOHN 15:10 [10], If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

JOHN 14:15 [15], If you love me, keep my commandments.

HEBREWS 8:10-12 [10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

God's law of love written in the heart..

ROMANS 13:10 [10], Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The standard of the judgement...

JAMES 2:8-12 [8], If you fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well: [9], But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convicted of the law as transgressors. [10], For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. [11], For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you commit no adultery, yet you kill, you are become a transgressor of the law. [12], So speak, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Obtaining mercy..

ROMANS 6:23 [23], For the wages of sin <breaking God's LAW> is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ROMANS 3:25 Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance <mercy> of God

ACT 3:19 Repent you therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

ACT 8:22 Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.

PROVERBS 28:13 He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

CONCLUSION
: The ARK of the COVENANT was made according to the pattern of the heavenly and held only God's LAW the 10 Commandments. Above the ARK was the mercy seat where the presence of God was found. The foundation of God's throne (mercy seat) is God's LAW (10 Commandments). The mercy seat is for those seeking forgiveness from SIN obtained by blood sacrifice which is God's gift to mankind through faith in the life death and resurrection of Jesus. God's LAW is the foundation of his throne. God's MERCY is only to those who LOVE GOD and keep his Commandments. The 10 Commandments are the very standard of the JUDGEMENT to come.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Indeed. God's Sheep are not those who do not BELIEVE and FOLLOW Gods WORD. Those who do not BELIEVE or FOLLOW God are not his Sheep because they refuse to hear his voice when he calls them to come they do not follow and are lost.

Jesus is looking for all the lost sheep and is calling them. Some he will find some will refuse to come because they refuse to hear his voice.

It is never too late however while it is called today. When he finds that which was lost there is much rejoicing in heaven because that which was lost is found.
Oy Vey!!!!

bugkiller

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What proof verse besides just your saying-so is this NOT the weekly Sabbath of the 4th commandment?

COL 2:16 reference scripture back to the OLD Testament...

EZEKIEL 45:17 [17], And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and grain offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all appointed feasts of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the grain offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

From the OP:
EZEKIEL 45 [17] And it shall be the prince's part to give BURNT OFFERINGS, and MEAT OFFERINGS, and DRINK OFFERINGS, in the FEASTS, and in the NEW MOONS, and in the SABBATH(S), in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

Here’s a scripture, same exact order as Col 2{16}, meat, drink, holy days (feast days), new moons, Sabbath(s). No doubt what so ever these 2 scriptures are speaking of the same thing. See how that on those days there was a sin offering made. The blood of Christ is now that offering. Col.2 and Ezekiel 45 are simply speaking of the meat and drink offerings which were written in the Mosaic law contained within the ordinances which were to take place on Gods annual festivals, new moons and His annual ceremonial Sabbath days and Holy convocations (Leviticus 23).

Are you suggesting then that the sabbaths mentioned in Ezekiel 45 do not include the weekly, but only the yearly?

Also, are you suggesting this is not talking about the weekly?

9 And on the sabbath day two lambs of the first year without spot, and two tenth deals of flour for a meat offering, mingled with oil, and the drink offering thereof:

10 This is the burnt offering of every sabbath, beside the continual burnt offering, and his drink offering.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Are you suggesting then that the sabbaths mentioned in Ezekiel 45 do not include the weekly, but only the yearly?
No need to suggest. Context:

Ezekiel 45:7 KJB - And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side of the oblation of the holy portion, and of the possession of the city, before the oblation of the holy portion, and before the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward: and the length shall be over against one of the portions, from the west border unto the east border.

Ezekiel 45:8 KJB - In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.

Ezekiel 45:9 KJB - Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 45:10 KJB - Ye shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.

Ezekiel 45:11 KJB - The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer: the measure thereof shall be after the homer.

Ezekiel 45:12 KJB - And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your maneh.

Ezekiel 45:13 KJB - This is the oblation that ye shall offer; the sixth part of an ephah of an homer of wheat, and ye shall give the sixth part of an ephah of an homer of barley:

Ezekiel 45:14 KJB - Concerning the ordinance of oil, the bath of oil, ye shall offer the tenth part of a bath out of the cor, which is an homer of ten baths; for ten baths are an homer:

Ezekiel 45:15 KJB - And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the fat pastures of Israel; for a meat offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make reconciliation for them, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 45:16 KJB - All the people of the land shall give this oblation for the prince in Israel.

Ezekiel 45:17 KJB - And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

Ezekiel 45:18 KJB - Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the first month, in the first day of the month, thou shalt take a young bullock without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary:

Ezekiel 45:19 KJB - And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering, and put it upon the posts of the house, and upon the four corners of the settle of the altar, and upon the posts of the gate of the inner court.

Ezekiel 45:20 KJB - And so thou shalt do the seventh day of the month for every one that erreth, and for him that is simple: so shall ye reconcile the house.

Ezekiel 45:21 KJB - In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.

Ezekiel 45:22 KJB - And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering.

Ezekiel 45:23 KJB - And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.

Ezekiel 45:24 KJB - And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah.

Ezekiel 45:25 KJB - In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.
Speaks of the worldly sanctuary, and its ordinances, oil, and its daily offerings, seasonal [spring/fall] feasts days [beginning with cleansing the house/temple, vs 18-20; beginning with Passover and ending with Tabernacles, see vs 21-25], monthly new moons, and the yearly [single year, 7th and 50th of Leviticus 23:4 onward and Leviticus 25] sabbaths because of sin [1 John 3:4 KJB]. It is given in increasing order, and surrounded by the offerings for the "house" [temple, sanctuary, tabernacle].

God's Law, the Exodus 20:8-11 KJB and the weekly 7th Day the Sabbath of the LORD, says nothing about oil, offerings, seasonal feast days, moons, yearly sabbaths, ordinances, wordly sanctuary.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No need to suggest. Context:

Ezekiel 45:7 KJB - And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side of the oblation of the holy portion, and of the possession of the city, before the oblation of the holy portion, and before the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward: and the length shall be over against one of the portions, from the west border unto the east border.

Ezekiel 45:8 KJB - In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.

Ezekiel 45:9 KJB - Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 45:10 KJB - Ye shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.

Ezekiel 45:11 KJB - The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer: the measure thereof shall be after the homer.

Ezekiel 45:12 KJB - And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your maneh.

Ezekiel 45:13 KJB - This is the oblation that ye shall offer; the sixth part of an ephah of an homer of wheat, and ye shall give the sixth part of an ephah of an homer of barley:

Ezekiel 45:14 KJB - Concerning the ordinance of oil, the bath of oil, ye shall offer the tenth part of a bath out of the cor, which is an homer of ten baths; for ten baths are an homer:

Ezekiel 45:15 KJB - And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the fat pastures of Israel; for a meat offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make reconciliation for them, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 45:16 KJB - All the people of the land shall give this oblation for the prince in Israel.

Ezekiel 45:17 KJB - And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

Ezekiel 45:18 KJB - Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the first month, in the first day of the month, thou shalt take a young bullock without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary:

Ezekiel 45:19 KJB - And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering, and put it upon the posts of the house, and upon the four corners of the settle of the altar, and upon the posts of the gate of the inner court.

Ezekiel 45:20 KJB - And so thou shalt do the seventh day of the month for every one that erreth, and for him that is simple: so shall ye reconcile the house.

Ezekiel 45:21 KJB - In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.

Ezekiel 45:22 KJB - And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering.

Ezekiel 45:23 KJB - And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.

Ezekiel 45:24 KJB - And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah.

Ezekiel 45:25 KJB - In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.
Speaks of the worldly sanctuary, and its ordinances, oil, and its daily offerings, seasonal [spring/fall] feasts days [beginning with cleansing the house/temple, vs 18-20; beginning with Passover and eneding with Tabernacles, see vs 21-25], monthly new moons, and the yearly [single year, 7th and 50th of Leviticus 23:4 onward and Leviticus 25] sabbaths because of sin. It is given in increasing order, and surrounded by the offerings for the "house" [temple, sanctuary, tabernacle].

God's Law, the Exodus 20:8-11 KJB and the weekly 7th Day the Sabbath of the LORD, says nothing about oil, offerings, seasonal feast days, moons, yearly sabbaths, ordinances, wordly sanctuary.

Hi T7C,

I was just getting to this but you beat me to it. Thanks and very well written. The answers are always in the CONTEXT. Was a pleasure to read. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi T7C,

I was just getting to this but you beat me to it. Thanks and very well written. The answers are always in the CONTEXT. Was a pleasure to read. :oldthumbsup:
And could you clarify the second question about Numbers 28 please?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So this would refer to the weekly then?
Numbers 28 is the weekly 7th Day, since it states "the sabbath day", and "every sabbath", literally "sabbath to sabbath [Numbers 28:10 HOT Translit. - olat shaBat B'shaBaTô al-olat haTämiyd w'niš'KäH š, which is similar to Isaiah 66:23 HOT Translit. - w'häyäh miDëy-chodesh B'chäd'shô ûmiDëy shaBät B'shaBaTô yävô khäl-Bäsär l'hish'Tacháwot l'fänay ämar y'hwäh].

... That did not seem to be the implication of LoveGod'sWord.
I cannot speak for another, only share what I personally know, since Numbers 28 goes from daily, to weekly, to monthly, to the yearly seasonal festal.

An help:

" ...Through Moses, Christ had declared: "And on the Sabbath day two lambs of the first year without spot, and two tenth deals of flour for a meat-offering, mingled with oil, and the drink-offering thereof: this is the burnt-offering, of every Sabbath, beside the continual burnt-offering, and his drink offering." The work of the priests in connection with the sacrificial offerings was increased upon the Sabbath, yet in their holy work in the service of God, they did not violate the fourth commandment of the decalogue. Works of mercy and of necessity are no transgression of the law. God does not condemn these things. The act of mercy and necessity in passing through a grain field, of plucking the heads of wheat, of rubbing them in their hands, and of eating to satisfy their hunger, he declared to be in accordance with the law which he himself had proclaimed from Sinai. Thus he declared himself guiltless before scribes, rulers, and priests, before the heavenly universe, before fallen angels and fallen men. {RH, August 3, 1897 par. 4} ..." - Review and Herald, August 3, 1897, par. 4
If LoveGod'sWord is incorrect in the minor, I am sure since he loves God's word, he will follow the better way. As I hope we all would.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Numbers 28 is the weekly 7th Day, since it states "the sabbath day", and "every sabbath", literally "sabbath to sabbath [Numbers 28:10 HOT Translit. - olat shaBat B'shaBaTô al-olat haTämiyd w'niš'KäH š, which is similar to Isaiah 66:23 HOT Translit. - w'häyäh miDëy-chodesh B'chäd'shô ûmiDëy shaBät B'shaBaTô yävô khäl-Bäsär l'hish'Tacháwot l'fänay ämar y'hwäh].

I cannot speak for another, only share what I personally know, since Numbers 28 goes from daily, to weekly, to monthly, to the yearly seasonal festal.

An help:

" ...Through Moses, Christ had declared: "And on the Sabbath day two lambs of the first year without spot, and two tenth deals of flour for a meat-offering, mingled with oil, and the drink-offering thereof: this is the burnt-offering, of every Sabbath, beside the continual burnt-offering, and his drink offering." The work of the priests in connection with the sacrificial offerings was increased upon the Sabbath, yet in their holy work in the service of God, they did not violate the fourth commandment of the decalogue. Works of mercy and of necessity are no transgression of the law. God does not condemn these things. The act of mercy and necessity in passing through a grain field, of plucking the heads of wheat, of rubbing them in their hands, and of eating to satisfy their hunger, he declared to be in accordance with the law which he himself had proclaimed from Sinai. Thus he declared himself guiltless before scribes, rulers, and priests, before the heavenly universe, before fallen angels and fallen men. {RH, August 3, 1897 par. 4} ..." - Review and Herald, August 3, 1897, par. 4
If LoveGod'sWord is incorrect in the minor, I am sure since he love's God's word, he will follow the better way. As I hope we all would.

Thank you, and I would agree this is the weekly in Numbers 28, which is why I thought it strange that the other poster implied it might not be. The other are spelled out after for each feast.

But then, since that is the case, why do you think Ezekiel 45 is not referring to the weekly sabbath as well?

Is not

a summary statement of the necessary offerings associated with all the appointed times?

And then for instance

would be spelling out one of the three pilgrim feats referenced in the feasts, new moons and sabbaths of 17?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.