• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sexual desire vs Lust

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by Fivesenses, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Dave-W

Dave-W Our six grandchildren Supporter

+6,775
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Hmmm. If I was that pastor I would not marry them.

I would, however, encourage both of them to be medically examined as to why they do NOT have normal desires; and also refer them to counselors to find out if they have been fed a bunch of anti-sex "Purity Culture" junk and to get them rid of it.

2. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,703
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican

By worldly standards the above comments are pretty good.

Although, does not seem to be a biblical outlook.

M-Bob

3. Roseonathorn

Roseonathorn Well-Known Member Supporter

+496
    Non-Denom
    Married
    So when a couple strolls down the street and the wife notices that her fiance's eyes wander off toward some less dressed women in bikinis dancing or such then She think her fiance is lusting if He can not take his eyes off them. However if the attention is only toward her and not at the other girls at all then She might think He has pure Godgiven sexual desire. A man can off course keep control of His eyes in His fiances company.

4. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,703
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Helps to train one using the 3 second rule. If I'm staring at one of those for more than 3 seconds my mind has went to many places.

M-Bob

5. Roseonathorn

Roseonathorn Well-Known Member Supporter

+496
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I only think on worms when I think on Bikini... biniki worms the smaller the wormier no fun at all.

6. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+11,473
    Non-Denom
    Married
    [deleted]