United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I was 16/17 it seemed like my sexual desire for women left overnight and since then I begun to hate myself as I could never have a girlfriend because I'd be lying to myself and I wouldn't be able to please her properly or be honest with her. I did bad things to 'test' myself and I couldn't really get it up or emotionally connect with woman.
I'm 20 now and nothing has changed. I even got tested for low testosterone and everything was apparently fine.
All I have ever really prayed for is to have my love for women back again and for me to be more sociable and have more friends. It makes me depressed feeling lonely and different to everyone else.

Please help.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if they checked your DHEA levels. Sometimes taking that, as much as is healthy, can make a big difference. Here is what a doctor, now retired, who worked for decades, told me about those "normal...fine..." blood tests they cite to you

He said they are based on what is average. He said that over the decades he saw that "average' kept going down and down, maybe due to so mayn harmful food substances nowadays, and depleted soils. That's not all! Average is based on patients who come to the doctor. Aren't they generally sick to being with?

It seems you may have some undiagnosed health issue. I wonder if there are some alternative health sites and forums that could help you. Whatever, we know that your Heavenly Father is aware of exactly what you need. He wants to help you and I pray you get His help!

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if they checked your DHEA levels. Sometimes taking that, as much as is healthy, can make a big difference. Here is what a doctor, now retired, who worked for decades, told me about those "normal...fine..." blood tests they cite to you

He said they are based on what is average. He said that over the decades he saw that "average' kept going down and down, maybe due to so mayn harmful food substances nowadays, and depleted soils. That's not all! Average is based on patients who come to the doctor. Aren't they generally sick to being with?

It seems you may have some undiagnosed health issue. I wonder if there are some alternative health sites and forums that could help you. Whatever, we know that your Heavenly Father is aware of exactly what you need. He wants to help you and I pray you get His help!
Thank you for help. I'm very stressed person who works out a lot at the gym with inproprtional results to my efforts. maybe you are right.

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you get on body builder, and gym enthusiasts, forums? They might have some tips that cast some light.
I know what I'm doing in the gym. I eat a lot and train hard. I'm slowly getting stronger but maybe my progress is slow because of low levels of something.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know what I'm doing in the gym. I eat a lot and train hard. I'm slowly getting stronger but maybe my progress is slow because of low levels of something.
I don't have a lot of insights but that sounds about right to me. If your training a lot maybe your energy is flowing in that direction and it's just taking interest away from other things. It might be something chemical but my thought at this point is it might just be psychological. It doesn't sound dysfunctional, it sounds like you might just be into your training and getting more focused on that. Your still a young man, my guess is you'll balance out over time. I don't know that but that's how it sounds to me at a glance.

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't have a lot of insights but that sounds about right to me. If your training a lot maybe your energy is flowing in that direction and it's just taking interest away from other things. It might be something chemical but my thought at this point is it might just be psychological. It doesn't sound dysfunctional, it sounds like you might just be into your training and getting more focused on that. Your still a young man, my guess is you'll balance out over time. I don't know that but that's how it sounds to me at a glance.
I'm not sexually attracted to the gym

• Haha
Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
s
Why do you think this is a bad thing? Sexual desire is a curse. You are much better off without it. Now you can focus your energies on more productive things.
Says the guy with a wife.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not sexually attracted to the gym
No that's not what I meant, I mean if you are more focused on athletics it could take energy that might otherwise be directed to things of a more romantic nature.

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I have tried married life. So you can believe me when I tell you, you are better off staying single. And this is especially true if you have no sexual desire.
I want a polish girlfriend though

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But why do you want this, if you have no sexual desire? Have you thought through your reasons, or is this just a case of wanting to be "normal"?
Because I love woman and want a girlfriend but one day just couldn't get excited (you know what I mean) by them anymore. If you are just gonna tell me to be celibate I'd rather you didnt respond as I am not interested in that lifestyle.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Because I love woman and want a girlfriend but one day just couldn't get excited (you know what I mean) by them anymore. If you are just gonna tell me to be celibate I'd rather you didnt respond as I am not interested in that lifestyle.
You have revealed another issue above, a need for stronger social ties. I wonder if it would help you to work to improve your social skills. There are all kinds of helpful channels on You Tube, like the Bright Side and many others, that are designed to help you shine more in public and to have a better understanding of people, including women of course.

You might want to use selfies on a smart phone, or even with a mirror, in practicing new social skills. There is no reason whatsoever than you can't progress in that way.

I don't know but wonder if your lack of self confidence is part of the reason why you are currently not attracted to women. (Trust me, if you take high levels of DHEA maybe even prescriptioin levels, you will feel attracted to women!) Maybe you fear rejection too much.

But, again, it could be physical. Keep researching! You are no way going to have been the only person with your particular problem.

Upvote 0