Sex Lessons From a Russian Jew?

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
When I see a guy flirting with any female, I want to take a 2x4 and beat him unconscious. But I do not recognize when women or girls flirt. It is more subtle and I totally miss it. Usually someone has to tell me what is happening. Embarrassing when it is your wife that says "She was totally flirting with you..." and I did not have a clue.
From what I've read, women make the first move, although it's subtle. A lingering gaze. A smile. Twisting hair. Well adjusted men instinctually read these signs and respond, although they seem to think that they are the ones putting on the moves. But there are men who don't get it, and come on to women who clearly are not interested. At least, this is what I've read.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From what I've read, women make the first move, although it's subtle. A lingering gaze. A smile. Twisting hair. Well adjusted men instinctually read these signs and respond, although they seem to think that they are the ones putting on the moves. But there are men who don't get it, and come on to women who clearly are not interested. At least, this is what I've read.
Interesting , what you read !!! ^_^

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would have been (and probably still am) totally oblivious to such goings-on.

And I did not "come on" to women either.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I would have been (and probably still am) totally oblivious to such goings-on.

And I did not "come on" to women either.
i did a bad job explaining.

Men pick up on these cues almost always unconsciously. (Sounds like this describes you.) Just not all men. Some men, their woman radar is just broken. But studies have shown over and again that men initiate contact with women who send these silent signals.

'FWIW, i think women do our part unconsciously as well. We aren't deliberately being flirts -- it's just an instinctual way to respond to a man we think is attractive and available.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some men, their woman radar is just broken.
Actually I think this is more my case.
But studies have shown over and again that men initiate contact with women who send these silent signals.
I have no doubt about that. But I have never fit the normal profile of anyone.

Upvote 0