United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article:

Accounts of sexual assaults, gropings and demands for sexual favors detailed during an online public forum

Sexual assault and harassment were rampant at a New Jersey correctional facility for women, six former inmates testified this week at a public forum.

In one case, a former inmate named Marianne Brown said a guard asked, “What are you going to do for me?” when she sought a roll of toilet paper from a Hunterdon County lockup’s store room.

“Then it hit me,” Brown said, according to NJ.com. “You know what it meant? Are you going to give them oral sex?”

During the online forum, titled “Workgroup on Harassment, Sexual Assault and Misogyny in New Jersey Politics,” the former inmates shared other accounts of sexual assaults, gropings and demands of sexual favors for other items, such as bubble gum.

Complaints filed against corrections officers were “ripped up in front of your face,” Brown alleged, according to the news outlet.

Continued below.
Sex-for-toilet-paper scandal alleged by New Jersey female inmates: report

Last edited:

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the article:

Accounts of sexual assaults, gropings and demands for sexual favors detailed during an online public forum

Sexual assault and harassment were rampant at a New Jersey correctional facility for women, six former inmates testified this week at a public forum.

In one case, a former inmate named Marianne Brown said a guard asked, “What are you going to do for me?” when she sought a roll of toilet paper from a Hunterdon County lockup’s store room.

“Then it hit me,” Brown said, according to NJ.com. “You know what it meant? Are you going to give them oral sex?”

During the online forum, titled “Workgroup on Harassment, Sexual Assault and Misogyny in New Jersey Politics,” the former inmates shared other accounts of sexual assaults, gropings and demands of sexual favors for other items, such as bubble gum.

Complaints filed against corrections officers were “ripped up in front of your face,” Brown alleged, according to the news outlet.

Continued below.
Sex-for-toilet-paper scandal alleged by New Jersey female inmates: report
If anyone of those officers did this they are in for federal felony charges, this is a very serious situation.

Upvote 0