Christianity
✟15,331.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi I got born again in 2013. I fall into sin with a brother from church, confessed and we separated. It happened again this year since we were at the same place, we are still discussing doing it again unfortunately distance prevents us from falling. I know that he doesn't want to marry me and I want to commit myself fully to God. I have also been currently struggling with masturbation. I love the guy but I want to let go of all this games and wait upon the Lord. I don't know how to move on I am struggling emotionally. I don't want to see myself masturbating or falling into sin with this guy again since it takes me away from the LORD. Please advise

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Don't communicate with the person at all... Tell someone that you trust about it and ask them to hold you accountable... If your experiencing unclean thoughts then turn your mind to something else... Read your bible, chat on forum, say no.

It's all very difficult stuff and by no means is it meant to sound easy because it's not. We are like wild animals.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi I got born again in 2013. I fall into sin with a brother from church, confessed and we separated. It happened again this year since we were at the same place, we are still discussing doing it again unfortunately distance prevents us from falling. I know that he doesn't want to marry me and I want to commit myself fully to God. I have also been currently struggling with masturbation. I love the guy but I want to let go of all this games and wait upon the Lord. I don't know how to move on I am struggling emotionally. I don't want to see myself masturbating or falling into sin with this guy again since it takes me away from the LORD. Please advise
It sounds like you two have the hots for each other. You say you love him, does he love you ? You might consider this, if he is willing to "fall" with you, who else is he willing to fall with ? Or, if you are for sure the only one he is willing to fall with, how is it you are so sure he is not willing to marry you ? If marriage is really not an option then stay away from him.

Masturbation is between you and the Lord. Consult with Him and He will answer.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Tshimangadzo
Upvote 0

Tshimangadzo

Oct 7, 2017
Christianity
✟15,331.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like you two have the hots for each other. You say you love him, does he love you ? You might consider this, if he is willing to "fall" with you, who else is he willing to fall with ? Or, if you are for sure the only one he is willing to fall with, how is it you are so sure he is not willing to marry you ? If marriage is really not an option then stay away from him.

Masturbation is between you and the Lord. Consult with Him and he will answer.
As far as I know he has been falling with other girls. He said he can't marry me during our last conversation, he actually doesn't love you. I would say he is rather using me to satisfy his flesh since his aware that I have a soft spot for him.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
As far as I know he has been falling with other girls. He said he can't marry me during our last conversation, he actually doesn't love you. I would say he is rather using me to satisfy his flesh since his aware that I have a soft spot for him.
Well sweet heart, you know what to do then.

Upvote 0