Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
The truth is two sub parr teams played each other this year and I guess that's why the commercials we sub parr.

If two sub par teams played in the Super Bowl, what does that make of the other 30, pathetic?

Upvote 0

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
No, the others had better records and over all played better but not on the day the needed to. The Giants got it together at the time they needed to and the Pats, well the AFC this year was sub parr all around. Brady is the one and only reason they went as far as they did.

Schedule could have been more beneficial for a few teams this year, and there are injuries.

People had Giants finishing 3rd in their division with the few players they lost to FA (Boss, Cofield, Smith) as well as the injuries they sustained, especially in the secondary.

As the season went along, the Giants had other players missing games - both on offense and defense - due to injury. Their key players were able to get healthy at the most opportune time.

Upvote 0

Andrew21091

Jun 21, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
✟17,221.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I didn't watch the game. Me and my wife watched the puppy bowl with the kitten half time show with live tweets from meep the bird on animal planet :)

The kitty half time show is always my favorite. I don't care for football at all and I honestly didn't know it was going on until I saw the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
are ya'll really serious about the puppy bowl and the kittens? if that's your thing, then whatever, but it saw it one time years back and it was, well, kinda spastic.

it really can't even be in the same conversation as the Superbowl. Its so not a substitution... IMO, of course. It something for 5 years olds to watch... IMO.

Upvote 0

Andrew21091

Jun 21, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
✟17,221.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
are ya'll really serious about the puppy bowl and the kittens? if that's your thing, then whatever, but it saw it one time years back and it was, well, kinda spastic.

it really can't even be in the same conversation as the Superbowl. Its so not a substitution... IMO, of course. It something for 5 years olds to watch... IMO.

I also personally think puppies and kittens are cute and vastly more interesting than football.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not like like football nor do like dogs.
What am I to watch?
:sorry:
The kitten half time show. The potbellied pig cheerleaders & the hamster commentators. Meep the bird... The better commercials on Animal Planet. ;)

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I also personally think puppies and kittens are cute and vastly more interesting than football.
And... the most important part. All puppies & kittens are rescued & up for adoption. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0