✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:liturgy::preach::amen:

Please pray for my mother who suffers with heartbreaking severe back pain. My mum has been suffering too long and too much. Her name is Elizabeth and she is 71 years and has to take the highest strength controlled prescription drug to ease the pain. The controlled drug doesn't always ease the pain, side-effects are unpleasant and the situation is devastating and at times unbearable.

Shoulder pain and dental pain is also terrible and often the pain is so bad she simply would prefer not to go on. Truthfully, if the pain continues it would be better she left this world early. Believe this would be most merciful.

Please pray for her to be healed and pain-free. This request in our merciful saviours' name our Lord Jesus Christ.

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,511.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif

Your mother is in my Prayers!
May The Lord take away the
pain, relieve her and
comfort her!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:liturgy::preach::amen:

Please pray for my mother who suffers with heartbreaking severe back pain. My mum has been suffering too long and too much. Her name is Elizabeth and she is 71 years and has to take the highest strength controlled prescription drug to ease the pain. The controlled drug doesn't always ease the pain, side-effects are unpleasant and the situation is devastating and at times unbearable.

Shoulder pain and dental pain is also terrible and often the pain is so bad she simply would prefer not to go on. Truthfully, if the pain continues it would be better she left this world early. Believe this would be most merciful.

Please pray for her to be healed and pain-free. This request in our merciful saviours' name our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks all...

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0