Not open for further replies.

HisLamb

Feb 6, 2002
N.E. Texas
Visit site
✟1,054.00
Faith
Catholic
Hello. I'm pretty new here. I posted in the Chapel a couple times, but I lurk a bit. I do pray for everyone whose request I read. Just don't always have the time to post. Not to mention I frequent another board...bad me! Anyway, I'm coming here to ask for prayers from you all for several different things.

That my nephew's surgery on February 8th will show that the cancer is all gone and that God will heal him completely.

For a man named Phil who shot himself in the stomach and is in intensive care. That he will be healed and reconciled to God.

For a little newborn babe who hasn't been eating or having bowel movements...and whose

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Dear God:
I pray for HL for his nephew on cancer that you can show the doctors how You really do want to heal us. Also for a man named Phil which i'm probably not sure who that could be but its not pretty to shoot himself in the stomach, accident or otherwise. I hope that You can bring that man to You and heal him from that ugly bullet. And for a young child who sounds real sick. Sick enough to not eat and displaying many signs of illness. Pray that You will heal him.
Amen

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by Sharky
Dear God:
I pray for HL for his nephew on cancer that you can show the doctors how You really do want to heal us. Also for a man named Phil which i'm probably not sure who that could be but its not pretty to shoot himself in the stomach, accident or otherwise. I hope that You can bring that man to You and heal him from that ugly bullet. And for a young child who sounds real sick. Sick enough to not eat and displaying many signs of illness. Pray that You will heal him.
Amen

Father I am standing in agreement with Sharky's prayer, in Jesus name - amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.