Sesame Street introduces family with two gay dads during Pride Month

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
There are some new faces on “Sesame Street” and they’re bringing a new layer of diversity to the decades-old children’s show.

The show dropped its Family Day episode Thursday on HBO Max (which, like CNN, is owned by WarnerMedia) and YouTube. The episode featured a family with two gay dads.

On the episode, Nina introduces her brother and his husband, played by Chris Costa and Alex Weisman, as well as their daughter, played by Olivia Perez, to Elmo and his friends as they celebrate Family Day.

The milestone for the show comes during Pride Month, which Alan Muraoka, known as Alan on “Sesame Street,” acknowledged in a Facebook post.

Sesame Street introduces family with two gay dads during Pride Month | WTOP

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How nauseating.

And people think America isn't falling. How much will God take. Has anyone noticed the extra trash in commercials on tv ? It's absolutely disgusting.

Absolutely. 9/10 commercial spots nowadays is thrusting some immoral idea or another in our faces. Sodomy, anti-white racism, misandry, Marxism, you name it.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I went to my tenant ( I rent out an apartment attached to the house that shares satelite tv) to try and work out a deal where he gets his own tv service, since he has separate internet service for his work. Because I want to dump mainline tv. For $150 a month It's mostly trash on there and lies otherwise except for 3-4 Christian channels I watch and half them I can get from their websites. Just sayin...

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟257,941.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
all of this diversity and inclusion has to be antichrist. Heaven is an exclusive kingdom. All are welcome, many are called, few are chosen. Entrance requirements? deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow Jesus. Pride is a deadly sin

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I went to my tenant ( I rent out an apartment attached to the house that shares satelite tv) to try and work out a deal where he gets his own tv service, since he has separate internet service for his work. Because I want to dump mainline tv. For $150 a month It's mostly trash on there and lies otherwise except for 3-4 Christian channels I watch and half them I can get from their websites. Just sayin...

I share your disgust. My family dumped cable only to replace it with YouTube TV. We just like live sports and news so it's difficult to get rid of, but now even sports is littered with Marxist propaganda. I watch my favorite baseball team with mlb.tv and they run their own commercials, good luck getting through a broadcast without seeing about 112 covid vaccine commercials, maybe 10 WNBA/BLM spots, and a few others from the SJW Top 40.

all of this diversity and inclusion has to be antichrist. Heaven is an exclusive kingdom. All are welcome, many are called, few are chosen. Entrance requirements? deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow Jesus. Pride is a deadly sin

Excellent point, it surely is. There's a difference between being open or welcoming, and inclusive. Inclusive, at least by today's common definition of the word, means anything goes and nothing is off limits. Being open and welcoming means anyone is allowed so far as they follow the rules. Anybody can join a country club nowadays but they have to pay the dues and abide by the rules on behavior.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to watch Bugs Bunny back in the 70's. He dressed as a woman and kissed Elmer Fudd. Guess it started long ago and is now just picking up steam.
Milton Berle (sp)? used to do it too.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2021-6-21_16-5-21.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.