Auckland
✟376,544.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well it sure started well, lots of prayer and a burden lifted. Beautiful bird life here, and also the demands of the world are challenging, but that brings us to press into Him. So a mixture which is pretty normal. And thanks for good health and a friend closer than a brother.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray that I can share with the children, Jesus the hope of the world, revealed to the shepherds by the angels, Luke 2:12
Christian-Christmas-greetings-Jesus-Hope-of-the-World.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 1, 2019
Nairobi
✟8,837.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
After the joys of the weekend we now have another week in which to serve. May God grant us boldness to live out the Word of God in our lives! Are you looking forward to this week?
Yes will be leading prayer meeting in Nairobi tomorrow which is Saturday, then I will minister /preach in the church on Sunday. Pray for me. From Kenya.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes will be leading prayer meeting in Nairobi tomorrow which is Saturday, then I will minister /preach in the church on Sunday. Pray for me. From Kenya.
I pray for you,
Dear Father fill Peter with your Holy Spirit, and that wonderful joy as he leads the Prayer meeting tomorrow. Empower Peter's ministry in Church on Sunday. :clap:
We praise and bless you Lord.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We’ve had a two week teacher’s strike that’s finally over. The children are back in school. I thank the Lord for everyone who stepped up and took care of the children to enable their parents to attend work and school without complaint.

~Bella

Upvote 0
Nov 1, 2019
Nairobi
✟8,837.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you,
Dear Father fill Peter with your Holy Spirit, and that wonderful joy as he leads the Prayer meeting tomorrow. Empower Peter's ministry in Church on Sunday. :clap:
We praise and bless you Lord.

Lord I receive, I receive new flow of your oil. I receive the spoken joy and empowerment.

Thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We’ve had a two week teacher’s strike that’s finally over. The children are back in school. I thank the Lord for everyone who stepped up and took care of the children to enable their parents to attend work and school without complaint.

~Bella
That is so good, I thank and bless the Lord that the children were cared for

Upvote 0