Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In light that it has been brought to my attention that I'm teaching false doctrine, and a false teacher, this post and all the subsequent posts have been deleted.

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the study format would be most beneficial. It can afford more activity of the members. One of the things I did with my SS class was to spend some time getting the class in the habit of looking into His Word for themselves, and we do look into the original Greek/Hebrew. It's really helped to open up some folks who would otherwise be less engaged.

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Whereas the gods of the world were basicly powerless, the power of Yahweh shapes history and has created and sustains the world, so it affects the individual destinies of human life. Another question which comes to bear allongside God and history and God and nature is the question of God and man. The superior power of Yahweh is extolled in Job 12:13,16:

I had never quite made this difference between the pagan gods of lore and the Living G-d we serve...interesting...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.