georgia
✟8,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hey there friends my name is Jacob. How is everyone? I am new to CF but I plan to stick around. I am currently trying to enter through the narrow gate which is difficult to travel by that leads to life. I'm having trouble finding other people that are traveling this path. Please look at my recent posts. I do still struggle with temptation just not as much as before. The big thing is I do not give in and I resist. Sometimes it is more difficult than others. But still I remember the sacrifice that Jesus made for me or what it feels like to disobey God. That helps me a lot. Not to mention of all those whose debt was paid I believe that mine was the greatest. Please send me a message let's talk about making straight the way of the Lord and take a look at my recent posts. I made a threat about this. It was the message of John the Baptist and I'm here to shed some light on the broad and easy path that leads to destruction. You'd be surprised how many religious leaders and preachers deny the truth. I'm here to tell you the truth that no one wants to believe or accept. And I speak straight from the scriptures

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jacob, my name is Gerry, good to meet you here brother. Jesus is awesome i love Him too. Jesus is The Word made flesh, to teach us that God is love, and only His loving truth can get us away from our fallen reality.

That we all learn to love true at all times and only ever speak the word in love for God and neighbour.

Revelation 1:4b-6
Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Upvote 0

hepzibah12

Sep 12, 2021
georgia
✟8,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi Jacob, my name is Gerry, good to meet you here brother. Jesus is awesome i love Him too. Jesus is The Word made flesh, to teach us that God is love, and only His loving truth can get us away from our fallen reality.

That we all learn to love true at all times and only ever speak the word in love for God and neighbour.

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Yes that is correct. Gerry I'd like to point out to you that for man it is impossible to overcome sin and temptation, but with God all things are possible. Sometimes we fail over and over because we are trying by our own strength and God needs us to see our need for Jesus Christ. He didn't just pay our debt, but He also broke the power of sin and death

Upvote 0

hepzibah12

Sep 12, 2021
georgia
✟8,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged

"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land” (Isaiah 1:19)
Willingness is key

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that is correct. Gerry I'd like to point out to you that for man it is impossible to overcome sin and temptation, but with God all things are possible. Sometimes we fail over and over because we are trying by our own strength and God needs us to see our need for Jesus Christ. He didn't just pay our debt, but He also broke the power of sin and death

Yes i learned that lesson as well. For years i tried to find freedom from repetitive sins in my life, until i realised that i had to let Jesus do the fighting. Soon i found out that eating God's grace fills us with God's love within, right where sin dwells within us, and utterly destroys it. His loving truth saving us from sins wickedness and replacing bad life with His good life instead.

Jesus is my all time Hero.

Upvote 0

hepzibah12

Sep 12, 2021
georgia
✟8,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Yes i learned that lesson as well. For years i tried to find freedom from repetitive sins in my life, until i realised that i had to let Jesus do the fighting. Soon i found out that eating God's grace fills us with God's love within, right where sin dwells within us, and utterly destroys it. His loving truth saving us from sins wickedness and replacing bad life with His good life instead.

Jesus is my all time Hero.
Oh I understand I misinterpreted your former post. I will revise my reply on my other thread. You were saying we ourselves cannot make any true change but only God can for us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hey there friends my name is Jacob. How is everyone? I am new to CF but I plan to stick around. I am currently trying to enter through the narrow gate which is difficult to travel by that leads to life. I'm having trouble finding other people that are traveling this path. Please look at my recent posts. I do still struggle with temptation just not as much as before. The big thing is I do not give in and I resist. Sometimes it is more difficult than others. But still I remember the sacrifice that Jesus made for me or what it feels like to disobey God. That helps me a lot. Not to mention of all those whose debt was paid I believe that mine was the greatest. Please send me a message let's talk about making straight the way of the Lord and take a look at my recent posts. I made a threat about this. It was the message of John the Baptist and I'm here to shed some light on the broad and easy path that leads to destruction. You'd be surprised how many religious leaders and preachers deny the truth. I'm here to tell you the truth that no one wants to believe or accept. And I speak straight from the scriptures
Welcome Jacob
It is good to have you here with us!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Hepzibah, welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

351741_9c54ce6e4657048b8240b8f0d326cdc0.gif

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

Upvote 0

FineAndFaith

Fine And Faith
Apr 17, 2021
Kiev
Visit site
✟13,313.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Divorced

True! You will always have to pay your debts. Even when you have changed and you are currently completely another person. What has been done - is done. And it's written in the book of your life. But there's a Great Good that loves you anyway. There's a guiding star that leads you up nevertheless.

Upvote 0

hepzibah12

Sep 12, 2021
georgia
✟8,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged

Jehu.. Brother I should have listened. I was trying by My own strength without realizing it. I was taking credit for the changes in my life leading to my failure without realizing. And I failed again. And when I failed God revealed to me that I have been taking credit for the things he's doing, and that I was trying to do it by my own strength. And what's worse I thought that I could receive his love and forgiveness by my actions. In my own mind I had these wrong ideas without realizing it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jehu.. Brother I should have listened. I was trying by My own strength without realizing it. I was taking credit for the changes in my life leading to my failure without realizing. And I failed again. And when I failed God revealed to me that I have been taking credit for the things he's doing, and that I was trying to do it by my own strength. And what's worse I thought that I could receive his love and forgiveness by my actions. In my own mind I had these wrong ideas without realizing it

Dear brother i have been where you are. i even thought i had beaten sin without it even being true. Jesus showed me the truth and taught me to die to sin for real and come to life in His loving truth. Every day a bit more. i haven't looked back since.

i have learned to understand that loving God doesn't want to do any sin and that we learn to love God when we humbly eat His graceful love in our lives when we have life in sin.

It took many years but Jesus has set me completely free from wilful sin and has taught me to keep my eyes on Him and let His loving truth rebuild me into eternal life.

So be of good courage brother Jesus knows we are sinners at heart and often times don't understand His loving truth because we have been incorrectly taught by our parents and teachers. To learn to heed Him living in our hearts, speaking the words of God in love for God and neighbour, is how we get into closest contact with Him.

Peace.

Reactions: FineAndFaith
Upvote 0