undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
California man allegedly confesses to killing his children, refers to QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories - CNN

Matthew Taylor Coleman, a 40-year-old Santa Barbara surfing school instructor, has been charged with foreign murder of US nationals after allegedly taking his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter into Mexico and killing them, according to an affidavit filed as part of a federal criminal complaint and a statement from the US Attorney's Office for the Central District of California.

Stopped for questioning at the US-Mexico border, Coleman allegedly told investigators he shot the children with a spear fishing gun, then hid their bodies, the affidavit said.

Coleman spoke to authorities about being "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories," including that he had visions that his wife "possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children," according to the affidavit.

Coleman said of the killings that "he knew it was wrong, but it was the only course of action that would save the world," according to the affidavit.

DNA test results on his wife are still pending.

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But what might people mean, when they talk about "serpent DNA"?

Are they talking about physical DNA which has been messed up by the devil? That would mainly effect a person's physical characteristics, not a person's spiritual character of one's heart in the sight of God.

But in case someone did mean our character which is spiritual - - every human has picked up sin from Adam and Eve. So, all of us have had spiritual DNA which is spiritual and sinful . . . which can make us mainly about our own selves and making ourselves god in some way over others whom we desire to use and control . . . like can be during arguing, for one example, and judging others before and faster than we evaluate our own selves.

And - - another item > if he did not have hope of God being able to change their children's character, then possibly he himself is the one with a spiritual and Satanic DNA problem. Because God's love "hopes all things," we have in 1 Corinthians 13:7.

So, in case he supposes that physical DNA is what gives us our true identity and character . . . uh-uh. But if he believes this, he is not alone. It seems that more and more people accept the idea with attitudes to go with it, that personality is determined by physical DNA. But I offer how personality includes ways of the heart which is spiritual.

And therefore Satan's kingdom now is conspiring to have people trust that controlling physical DNA is what can control people. And there are conspiracy theorists who have eaten this up, and don't know it. Their battlefield is against flesh and blood, and they dictate how much humans can do > they are not making sure we know about all which is possible with God, especially in our character in spite of this evil world. So, they are part of the devil's conspiracy to keep our attention elsewhere!

And therefore ones depend on controlling, including by killing. But this can not solve their own spiritual DNA problem.

Upvote 0

KitKat1230

Truth Seeker
Oct 7, 2019
California
✟43,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This man is clearly mentally ill and needs psychiatric help. It is very likely that he might have already had a propensity toward mental health issues, but the cult-like nature of QAnon just fed on that and made him delusional (much like the man that shot up that pizza parlor in D.C.). God be with those poor children, may they rest with the Lord in heaven. I hope his wife leaves him.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟948,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
But what might people mean, when they talk about "serpent DNA"?

Are they talking about physical DNA which has been messed up by the devil?

Satan’s spawn. See reptilian conspiracies for more details.

~bella

Upvote 0

KitKat1230

Truth Seeker
Oct 7, 2019
California
✟43,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I read a tweet yesterday by someone who knew him personally. From what I read, he was a nice, good man, but he suffered from psychosis that kept worsening and he became increasingly obsessed with QAnon, until he just snapped. According to another source, he believed that killing the children would save them from their evil DNA and would save the world from destruction at their hands, which seems eerily like the Andrea Yates case.

It seems that because he did not get the help for his psychosis in time and QAnon fed into his psychotic delusions, he became convinced of this. Which would make case, considering the United States' horrible mental health system and poor handling of mentally ill people. Mental illness and conspiracy theories are a horrible combination, and I think QAnon has a lot to answer for.

• Agree
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

KitKat1230

Truth Seeker
Oct 7, 2019
California
✟43,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I find it odd he didn’t kill her since she’s the problem. This may be a money grab (insurance) and nothing more.

~bella
From what I've read, he believed that the children were going to destroy the world and that's why he killed them. But I agree with you that there's a hole in that logic. If the wife's DNA is the issue, one would think he would have killed her too, so she couldn't give birth to any more "serpent babies." But I guess psychotic delusions don't really demand logic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums