up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The sermon was a tad shallow and lacking detail and very 70's-ish in nature but the point was made both about the Kingdom and about globalization, even if there seemed to be no concrete evidence about it other than a vague reference to the European Union used decades ago. This of course may have been an old taping of a sermon, I don't know.

But today, especially since the start of the pandemic, the globalists have been very open about who they are and their agenda, so if current I am surprised there is no mention of them. They freely admit they are bringing about a fourth industrial revolution which they are calling the Great Reset promoting itself under the banner of 'Build Back Better. This global union/government calls itself the new world order of Corporatism. They are completely open about their agenda and anyone may look into it at their WEF (World Economic Forum) website. This is not some shadow group but comprised of the current leaders from the US and Canada, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and so on, the Monarchs current and future of Britain, the Pope, and even contrasting systems of communism and capitalism are current members through their respective governments. Nationalism is all but dead under this system as we have seen in the last year.

Why is this group a global threat as the globalists mentioned once were? Simply because this time around they truly are global unlike the previous empires mentioned in the sermon. This is the first time in world history the entire population of the world can be controlled at the same time. And if you think what Corporatism is, you will realize this has been going on for well over a century, the players seeing the system as being more important than themselves. In the last century we had numerous crashes that wiped out the little guys and numerous wars that proved to be very profitable to the corporations (and even monarchs) who supplied all sides. Funny how the little guys always end up bailing out the big players.

What we have seen but has occurred so slowly so as to not create a panic, was the purposeful takeover of the weak by the stronger with the end results being the disappearance of many businesses, farms, rural communities etc. as the corporate beast ate up everything in sight as it fed itself. It continues today and eventually this beast will run out of food and be forced to eat itself because it is a beast that cannot be stopped. What will be the end result for mankind without Divine intervention to stop this madness of self interest that seeks gain at the expense of others? People need to stop being so near-sighted and start looking beyond the petty squabbles of self interest and their borders to see that the old world of nationalism is dead and we all serve a new master comprised of global players from all nations and systems building back better, not for the masses but for themselves. Purely anti-Christ in nature because it neither puts the will of God ahead of their own, nor does it love all as self but cares not at who's expense it gains. The last human empire is here, building itself on mammon and not God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So good to know the kings will only rule for a hour.

Much work to do!

There so many hurting people! However are they not the ones invited? We best bring in the the Feast all those who lay in the gutters, even within our hearts.
Luke 14:
Then Jesus said to his host, “When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or sisters, your relatives, or your rich neighbours; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”

When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’

“But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’

“Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’

“Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

“The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’

“‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’

“Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.
’”

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi
So good to know the kings will only rule for a hour.

Much work to do!

There so many hurting people! However are they not the ones invited? We best bring in the the Feast all those who lay in the gutters, even within our hearts.
Luke 14:
Then Jesus said to his host, “When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or sisters, your relatives, or your rich neighbours; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”

When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’

“But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’

“Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’

“Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

“The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’

“‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’

“Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.
’”
Hi I like that idea of hour it is interesting that Isaiah 61 the LORD proclaims the acceptable year of the LORD and the day of vengeance of our God. This is something I saw in Dan 7 n 8 that Daniels sees the kingdom coming after a pompous one is persecuting and treading down the saints for a time times and half a a time and in chapter 8 he gets a more detailed view of these days and it made him sick. The things that are coming to earth should have us like Jesus weeping for those who will go through it and resting in the assurance that Jesus will triumph. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked and these days are like nothing that ever was or will be.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked and these days are like nothing that ever was or will be.

Amen.

It is for us believers to be of one mind with Jesus and our Heavenly Father about lost sinners.
1 Timothy 2:3-6
"This is good, and pleases God our Saviour, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people."

• Useful
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0