Sequel to The Passion of the Christ! The Resurrection!

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
"The Passion of the Christ" is based largely on the "visions" of a sickly German nun named Catherine Emmerich. The movie takes a great many liberties with the biblical account. In its presentation it amounts to the inappropriate contentography of violence. I don't think that I will waste any more money on another Gibson movie like that.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"The Passion of the Christ" is based largely on the "visions" of a sickly German nun named Catherine Emmerich. The movie takes a great many liberties with the biblical account. In its presentation it amounts to the inappropriate contentography of violence. I don't think that I will waste any more money on another Gibson movie like that.

Just as you take liberties with scripture. I don't think that I will waste my life checking out your posts. Bye..........

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Where did you gain that information from?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The Catholic Church does Stations of the Cross after Christmas during lent and leading up to Easter. We genuflect at every crossing and go over every violent thing that was done to our Lord Jesus Christ - so the passion was a VERY Catholic movie. I cant wait to see the sequel The Resurrection.

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Catholic Church does Stations of the Cross after Christmas during lent and leading up to Easter. We genuflect at every crossing and go over every violent thing that was done to our Lord Jesus Christ - so the passion was a VERY Catholic movie. I cant wait to see the sequel The Resurrection.
The movie Risen was released earlier this year and deals with the resurrection in a very interesting way. Have you seen it?

Upvote 0