tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow ~ even fake news about Christmas and the Trumps is not off limits.
well there's so little fake news (except for pretty much anything President Trump says) that it's always fun to post some every now and then. :wave:
tulc(is unlike President Trump in that he always lets people know when something is fake) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. It must be hell going through life with that much animosity because one's candidate lost an election.
"Animosity"? Are you serious? I haven't had this much fun in years! My candidate got almost 3,000,000 more votes then the D-list reality tv star who got elected by the tiny minority in the empty State voters. And it's obvious that fact alone is driving this President crazy. The face of the Republican Party is Donald Trump. Because of him, the Republicans are having to support a pedophile in his run for the Senate. They regularly are forced to decide whether to support the face of their Party or their view of themselves as "The Party Of Family Values" and they always decide to throw "Family Values" under the bus. This President has the lowest approval rating for a first year President and is leaking supporters at a truly wonderful rate. "Animosity"? No one has ever been better at driving the Republican Party right into the ground then President Trump is doing. :D
tulc("animosity" that was a good one!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
well there's so little fake news (except for pretty much anything President Trump says) that it's always fun to post some every now and then. :wave:
tulc(is unlike President Trump in that he always lets people know when something is fake) :oldthumbsup:

No you did not post it was fake, what you posted was a catchy headline, to get people's attention.

Sequel To ‘The Shining’ To Be Filmed In White House Over Christmas Holiday

Then you added a fake photo.

Then you commented.

tulc(wonders who's directing?) :scratch:

Then you commented.

I haven't had this much fun in years!

Then you commented, with your slams and false accusations against Trump and Trump supporters.
Then you claimed,

tulc(is unlike President Trump in that he always lets people know when something is fake)

You have learned well how Democrats operate....and would make an excellent Fake News reporter.

Catchy (Fake) Headline ~
Then comment NOTHING about the Headline.
Use the body of the post to make false accusations against Trump.
Use the body of the post to make false accusations against Americans who support Trump.
Use the body of the post to make accusations against other Republican representatives.
Reveal your intent of how your post was designed to antagonize the sitting President and other Americans.
Reveal how much fun you are having in putting forth an effort to antagonize Americans.

Typical Liberal Democrat making fake claims, implying they are true, and fine example of a Christian who glorifies God by what he does.

SBC

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My candidate got almost 3,000,000 more votes

Your candidate, under the rules and law of election, LOST.
Your candidate, LOST.

And it's pretty sad, that your LOSING candidate, somehow makes your mind-set to be Against Americans, like your LOSING candidate, who thinks of Americans who DID NOT support her as:

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it." (Hillary Clinton)

Shame on.....

I haven't had this much fun in years!

SBC

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No you did not post it was fake, what you posted was a catchy headline, to get people's attention.
It was posted in the Junk Drawer section, that's where fake news/satire pieces go. I thought you knew that?

Then you added a fake photo.
Actually the guy who wrote the piece posted the photo shopped photo, he just added Jack Torrence, the rest are the actual white House Christmas decorations.

Then you commented.
That part is true.

Then you commented.
also true.

Then you commented, with your slams and false accusations against Trump and Trump supporters.
Then you claimed,
Actually I was pointing out one of the differences between myself and President Trump. I let people know when I'm posting fake news, he simply posts the fake news. See the difference?

You have learned well how Democrats operate....and would make an excellent Fake News reporter.
You mean I tell the truth and understand how some people think the truth is fake because President Trump says it's fake? I can live with that.

Catchy (Fake) Headline ~
Then comment NOTHING about the Headline.
Use the body of the post to make false accusations against Trump.
Use the body of the post to make false accusations against Americans who support Trump.
Use the body of the post to make accusations against other Republican representatives.
Reveal your intent of how your post was designed to antagonize the sitting President and other Americans.
Reveal how much fun you are having in putting forth an effort to antagonize Americans.
Sweet rant dude! I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on the rant scale. :oldthumbsup:

Typical Liberal Democrat making fake claims, implying they are true, and fine example of a Christian who glorifies God by what he does.

SBC
...are you hitting on me? I've been happily married for over 40+ years now and I'm quite content with my relationship with Mrs. tulc. :wave:
tulc(is sort of flattered by the interest though) ;)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your candidate, under the rules and law of election, LOST.
Your candidate, LOST.
...and she still had almost 3,000,000 more American voters vote for her then voted for him. :)

And it's pretty sad, that your LOSING candidate, somehow makes your mind-set to be Against Americans, like your LOSING candidate, who thinks of Americans who DID NOT support her as:
What I think is sad is the tendency some people have of attacking other people instead of addressing anything in the OP. :wave:

Shame on.....

SBC
Still not able to address the OP huh? I wish I could say I was surprised but, the Handbook has spoken and who can argue with the handbook? :sigh:
tulc(is still curious who would direct the sequel?) :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@SBC - I used to work with a guy during the Clinton years who, just about every day, came into work swearing that the FBI would haul Bill out of the white house in hand cuffs that day. At the end of that day he was upset, but the next morning he had renewed hope that Bill would be going to jail before sundown. Round and round he went in his misery.

During the Obama years I knew people who acted like that too, so I suppose it's no surprise to see folks responding to our current president in the same fashion. I just thank the Lord I don't live like that. I can't imagine the weight such hatred must place on a person. I should try harder to keep them in my prayers.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@SBC - I used to work with a guy during the Clinton years who, just about every day, came into work swearing that the FBI would haul Bill out of the white house in hand cuffs that day. At the end of that day he was upset, but the next morning he had renewed hope that Bill would be going to jail before sundown. Round and round he went in his misery.

During the Obama years I knew people who acted like that too, so I suppose it's no surprise to see folks responding to our current president in the same fashion. I just thank the Lord I don't live like that. I can't imagine the weight such hatred must place on a person. I should try harder to keep them in my prayers.

I had no thought whatsoever that Clinton would be held accountable or his impeachment effected that he be unseated. Not because of who he was, but because of who was sitting in the Senate.

As well, I have zero respect for those seated on the Supreme Court, that conclude their vote on personal opinions and not the law. IF the law is NOT ambiguous, that 9 people can not conclude unanimously BY the law, then what is the POINT of having, keeping, using, AMBIGUOUS laws to determine cases, that end up in SPLIT decisions ~ And not demanding the repeal of AMBIGUOUS laws?

Obama ~ openly proved he was not lawfully qualified to be seated as POTUS, but then, it is not secret, the Nation is full of people ignorant of the limiting Supreme law of the land.
Sadly, I had an old friend, that I had known since kindergarten, who was raised in a democrat household, and thus by her own admission, was a democrat because her parents were. I decided to cut our conversations, because she could not stop spewing her democrat political garbage. She ended up alone in a freak accident, during a terrible snow and ice storm and froze to death. Very sad circumstances to lose a friend.

It is not some big secret that POLITICIANS, hope to gain an edge during campaigns by digging up secrets and accusation and dirt on their opponent in hopes the public at large will TRY them in the newspapers and CONVICT them and sway their vote.

Of course everyone is curious to know about candidates ~ too bad, most are unfamiliar with political tactics, the actual Law, and the difference between accusations and convictions, and that their ignorance is the meat that keeps reporters and newspapers in business.

I give neither side of the political aisle a gold star. However, I am more favorable to Christians WHO who favor the TRUTH, over accusations., and those that do not, simply stand on their own merits, withstanding what those may be.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So...still not any ability to say something about the OP? But it is nice to see how many different ways there are to
A) try and make a thread about something else other then what the OP says
and
B) try and show how much "above all this" some posters are. :D
tulc(is really enjoying watching the attempts though!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't even believe you guys give this stuff any attention. Obsessive compulsive partisan politics by those that talk to themselves in the third person as a matter of habit is more than a little disturbing. CF is just turning into politics and stupid parodies of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't even believe you guys give this stuff any attention.
You understand the article is a parody piece right? (which is why it's posted here) :wave:
Obsessive compulsive partisan politics by those that talk to themselves in the third person as a matter of habit is more than a little disturbing.
ohhh...my ears are burning! Was that about me? I'm actually a little flattered. :happyblush:

CF is just turning into politics and stupid parodies of it.
and yet, here you are, commenting on it. Now I'm feeling even MORE flattered! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(is going to mark his calendar in red so he remembers this special day in the years to come!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad you and talc (edited in: oops TULC) feel special. And yes I know it's a parody. Albeit a bad one. Enjoy your warm and fuzzies. Merry Christmas.:wave:
You understand the article is a parody piece right? (which is why it's posted here) :wave:

ohhh...my ears are burning! Was that about me? I'm actually a little flattered. :happyblush:

and yet, here you are, commenting on it. Now I'm feeling even MORE flattered! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(is going to mark his calendar in red so he remembers this special day in the years to come!) :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad you and talc (edited in: oops TULC) feel special.
tulc is spelled with all lower case letters. we thought you'd like to know that. :wave:

And yes I know it's a parody.
Cool, because from reading your post it seemed like that fact had escaped you. :)

Albeit a bad one.
Well opinions are like noses, everyone has one and they should feel free to pick theirs as often as they like. ;)

Enjoy your warm and fuzzies.
I don't think I actually have either a warm or a fuzzy, sorry. :sigh:

Merry Christmas.:wave:
Thanks, but you should remember: all holidays matter! :sorry:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :oldthumbsup:

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0