September 23 'sign in the heavens' debunked.

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
According to this, Jupiter started retrograde on Feb 6 and ended it on June 10.

Yes the guy is right. He is smart. He is an astronomer.

This is not nine months.

No, you are right. It's not 9 months.

Jupiter's usual course is eastward along the ecliptic. From your article: "Like all the planets, Jupiter always goes eastward in its orbit, or counterclockwise as viewed from north of the solar system".

But in order for Jupiter to stay within the body of Virgo, it has to pause and then move backwards. The backward motion is called "retrograde".

So Jupiter is not in retrograde motion inside the body of Virgo for the whole nine months. It's a combination of normal eastward motion and the retrograde westward motion that creates the back and forth travel that allows Jupiter to stay within Virgo's belly for 9 months, 22 days.

It's a bit confusing because I hear various times it being said that Jupiter is in "retrograde" for the whole duration of the sign.

I see Jupiter entering the body of Virgo on 11/21/2016, and then exiting the body of Virgo on 9/11/2017. The guy from the article is just talking about one slice, one portion, of the back and forth travel of Jupiter in the body of Virgo.

bU7xliz.jpg

z8s4Xai.jpg

Try a Google search on: "Jesus was born on 9/11":

"In 3 B.C. the sun and the moon in Virgo occurred on only one day and that was September 11. The configuration of the sun and the moon was visible in Palestine between sunset and moonset, this twilight period being called “night” in the Bible. On September 11, 3 B.C., sunset was at 6:18pm and moonset at 7:39pm. Jesus Christ was born on September 11, 3 B.C sometime in that eighty-one minute span of time between 6:18pm and 7:39pm. Amazingly this corresponds to Tishri 1 on the Jewish Calendar which is the First day of the festival of the Feast of Trumpets. We will discuss the wonderful significance of this in a minute but I also wanted to share that was another significant astronomical display on September 11, 3 B.C.​

When Was Jesus Christ Born? The Bible Says September 11, 3BC-The Day of the Feast of Trumpets

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's a shame that you and so many other Christians know nothing about God's plans for His people in these last days of this era.
Your statistic of 2.2 b. Christians includes every nominal and marginal person that says Christianity is their faith. The actual number of faithful, born again Christians, may be many millions, but is far from billions.
God will test everyone first and those who stand firm in their faith to Him, will be gathered into all of the holy Land, from the Nile to the Euphrates. Psalm 107, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Zechariah 8:1-8, +
You are too kind.

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's a shame that you and so many other Christians know nothing about God's plans for His people in these last days of this era.
+

It's a shame that you are not open to hearing differing views and researching to see if their is any validity to them. No one has an exclusive on these things, and those that think they do are just arrogant, which is Pride, and pride is sin. We all probably err to one degree or another in our analysis of these things. We learn more as the Spirit reveals to us. And that comes many times from the insight of others.

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time ridiculing others. Many here have spent time discussing a position they hold without having to ridicule and demean others. You need to look inward.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When people realize that we Christians are the inheritors of God's promises to ethnic Israel, Romans 8:16-18, Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 1:11-14, +, then we know what God's amazing Plan is for His people who love Him and keep His Commandments.
We Christians are the people who will, at last, be the people God always wanted in His holy Land; His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, and the Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8
We will fulfil all the detailed prophesies of the great second Exodus, Psalms 107 tells of the migration, Isaiah 35:1-10 about entering the Land and Amos 9:13-15 how the Lord will bless us.
There will be tough times, but for the last 1260 days, [the Great Trib] some; those Christians who kept the Covenant: Daniel 11:32, will be taken to a place of safety on earth. Revelation 12:14 When Jesus Returns, it is them who will be gathered back to Jerusalem. Matthew 24:31.
More free information at; logostelos.info
Very interesting concept.
However, that number that I quoted.....2.2 billion Christians... even if it is high, there are, as you said, millions of born again true Christians, if not more.
This "second" exodus, is in Psalms? How is God going to "take" us there?
You're a prophesy expert, what are we going to do when "the one who restrains" is taken away?
How are the Christians of this earth going to have any comfort when the holy spirit is taken?
Where is this "place of safety" where millions of Christians are somehow going to be taken?
I don't recall Jesus saying that He is taking anyone "back to Jerusalem".
The Great tribulation is a time of such destruction, I believe only the 144,000 converted Jews will remain alive.
These are my views and I believe the Great tribulation will be more than a "tough time".

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This "second" exodus, is in Psalms? How is God going to "take" us there?
Read Psalms 107:1-43....Whoever is wise. let him lay these things to heart. Also Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 60:4-12 and many others that say about 'Israel's' Second Exodus, but we know from New Testament teaching, that we Christians are the Israel of God and inherit His promises to the Patriarchs.
How are the Christians of this earth going to have any comfort when the holy spirit is taken?
There are very hard times coming, God will test His people and we must stand strong in our faith.
RE the place of safety; We are not told, but it must be on earth; a place far away from the Middle East area.

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There are very hard times coming, God will test His people and we must stand strong in our faith.
RE the place of safety; We are not told, but it must be on earth; a place far away from the Middle East area.

For those of His people, why would they need to be "tested" during this time when the focus is the judgement of God on those of the earth who have thus far rejected Him? If they are His people, they why the testing? That sounds more like a pagan concept of proving one's self to be worthy.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
I do NOT say I know it all, but I do know from my intensive study of the Prophetic Word, that what God wanted the ancient Israelites to do; be His witnesses and His Light to the nations and what they never did, will be fulfilled by the Christians, from every race, nation and language, as they become the sons of the Living God in all of His holy Land. Romans 9:24-26
God said, thru Daniel 12:9-10, that a few will know the truth of His plans.
From your attitude, you are just one of the scoffers. 2 Peter 3:1-7

From what YOU write it seems like you know what the future is going to be.

You do know that you read Revelations in your modern way? Jesus said that it would be HIS generation that would see all these things pass. This includes Revelation my dear friend.

As a partial Preterist I believe that.

Jesus came. Jesus conquered. He completed His work.

Looks like you may have been reading wrongly all those years my dear friend.

God bless you buddy

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Read Psalms 107:1-43....Whoever is wise. let him lay these things to heart. Also Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 60:4-12 and many others that say about 'Israel's' Second Exodus, but we know from New Testament teaching, that we Christians are the Israel of God and inherit His promises to the Patriarchs.

Already been 2,000 years of extremely hard times for those who have followed Christ!

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Revelation
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants what must soon take place; and he made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads aloud the words of the prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written therein; for the time is near.

4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia:

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Jesus came. Jesus conquered. He completed His work.

Jesus only finished "phase one"--salvation. That was finished at the cross.
Joh_17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh_19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Now comes "phase two"---dispensing rewards to the wicked and the saved.

God says "it is done" after the wicked have had their day in court--
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

and after the earth is made new.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced

It is finished.........Jesus conquered all.

Revelations has happened:

Revelation
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants what must soon take place; and he made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads aloud the words of the prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written therein; for the time is near.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is finished.........Jesus conquered all.

Revelations has happened:

Revelation

You miss that part:
Revelation 1:19
19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
Lets decode:
The things which are addressed to to the seven churches [that were in existence in the time of John] in Asia:are about to come soon .... Revelation 2 and Revelation 3 describe it...

and the things which shall be hereafter; ie UNTIL the second coming of Jesus... are Revealed to John .
Revelation 4
4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For those of His people, why would they need to be "tested" during this time when the focus is the judgement of God on those of the earth who have thus far rejected Him? If they are His people, they why the testing? That sounds more like a pagan concept of proving one's self to be worthy.
Ask the Lord why. But many scriptures say He will test the faith of everyone.
1 Peter 4:12-19, Acts 14:22, Luke 21:34-35

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ask the Lord why. But many scriptures say He will test the faith of everyone.
1 Peter 4:12-19, Acts 14:22, Luke 21:34-35
Let's unpack that... the statement "He will test the faith of everyone."

Now, let's set the stage. A one world government that is "anti Christian" Oh, it will be OK with muslim and Buddha and other religions but will hammer the belief in Christ.

So, you have a world that will not allow anyone to buy or sell or work or do any commerce without the mark. The mark is a symbol of fealty to the one world government AND denouncing of Christ.

You say that everyone must have their faith tested. OK fair enough.

Enter a 12 year old girl. Raised in a Christian home, Christian parents, Christian grandparents. Christian friends and has been told, her whole life that God is Love, He will protect and He loves us so much.

This young angelic girl is now standing before the authorities and is forced to watch the execution, by beheading, of her mother, her father her grandfather and grandmother... then her brother too.

Now she is asked to take the mark or have the same done to her.....

Does this sound like a loving God. Is this the sort of "test" that comes with being a child of God?
This girl has memorized John 3:16 but was never told that she would have to lose her head for her faith.

I hardly think that many of the young Christians... literally young or young as in have not been Christians for very long....young Christians that love God, love Christ, believe in Him and were told there may be hardships but never expected this...not many of these would not take the mark out of pure self preservation.

This is not how God sorts the sheep from the lambs. This is not how a loving God administers salvation.

Even humans who admit to things or swear an oath or sign a contract UNDER DURESS are not legally bound to it. You think God will reject people who lie and deny Him to save themselves from pain, maybe torture?

I cannot and will not believe that the faithful Christians, young, old, experienced or babes of Christiandom will be held to such standards.

NO, this is reserved for those that, after the Rapture, during the pouring out of the wrath of God, on the earth, still recognize who God is, who they should put their faith in.. these people who deny the mark, take the risk and give their life instead of bending a knee to the power of darkness. These are the ones that are tested by this horror. Not those that accepted Christ in a white dress and lace hat, at the front of a church with hymns and music and were loved by all in attendance.....and ridiculed by class mates the next day.

If the rapture comes after the end of the scrolls and the bowls.... there will only be 144,000 believers left... and they are here to populate the earth for the millennial age....

So, with your theory... the rapture will be only the dead in Christ...who would be left? Not one living Christian will survive the wrath of God combined with the anger of Satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Let's unpack that... the statement "He will test the faith of everyone."
You have a very confused idea of how the world will be in the last days.
Bible prophecy is plain; we Christians will all go to live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
That is why the leader of the OWG, the Anti-Christ comes to Beulah and negotiates a 7 year peace treaty. That treaty is another test and many: Daniel 9:27 will fail it. Daniel 11:32
Our first test of faith will be the Lord's Day of wrath, the next prophesied event, the Sixth Seal. This will be the Day, when we must stand firm in our faith and call upon the Lord for His protection. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
After that, we won't have to take the mark of the beast, as we won't be a part of the OWG. God promises great blessings of security; as He destroys the Gog attack and of prosperity, as we prepare for the eventual Return of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have a very confused idea of how the world will be in the last days.
Bible prophecy is plain; we Christians will all go to live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5 That is why the leader of the OWG, the Anti-Christ comes to Beulah and negotiates a 7 year peace treaty. That treaty is another test and many: Daniel 9:27 will fail it. Daniel 11:32
Our first test of faith will be the Lord's Day of wrath, the next prophesied event, the Sixth Seal. This will be the Day, when we must stand firm in our faith and call upon the Lord for His protection. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
After that, we won't have to take the mark of the beast, as we won't be a part of the OWG. God promises great blessings of security; as He destroys the Gog attack and of prosperity, as we prepare for the eventual Return of Jesus.

If it was so plain, we wouldn't have umpteen interpretations, would we?

Reactions: Copperhead
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hereafter what? Can you explain? You see, you are looking at it through 'modern' eyes!
After what is addressed in Revelation 2 and Revelation 3 which was about a Judgment by God to -happen soon in the time of John- ... upon the 7 Churches in Asia.

In clear ... with the context of the text:
Hereafter the things which are [were ] running in the times of John....that not pleased God.
Revelation 2 and Revelation 3... announced a clean up of the hypocrites who have infiltrated the 7 Churches in Asia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If it was so plain, we wouldn't have umpteen interpretations, would we?
The different interpretations are made by those who have chosen to believe false teachings, ideas, theories and fables, that are nowhere to be found in the Bible.
Isaiah 29:9-12 says for those who confuse themselves by false beliefs, then God will give them a spirit of stupor and make the prophesies as a closed book. 2 Thessalonians 2:11
This is God's good choice. Matthew 11:25-26

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, we got another sign on the 6th, which is also the 15th of Elul on the Hebrew calendar. The 1st of Elul starts the season of Teshuvah, or season of repentance and return. The U.S. Solar Eclipse came just before Elul 1. Now on the 15th of Elul, mid point between Elul 1 and the Feast of Trumpets on Tishri 1 (which at the end of that feast we get the September 23rd event), we get the largest solar flare we have had in 12 years. An X 9.3 rated flare. Some navigation and communication were affected.

Sun Unleashes Monster Solar Flare, Strongest in a Decade

Upvote 0